What’s your go to meal?

Bigbicep

Sup MESO! I wonder what are your guys go to meal that’s simple and and easy to make and has been a staple in your diet before? One of mine is pesto chicken and pasta. But I don’t make the pesto myself because well fuck that lol.

Stir fry rice, chicken breast, shrimp, egg, veggies then add soy sauce/salt pepper.

Easiest to prepare meals for me. You can also add in your left over baked meats to it easily.

10oz chicken breast pan seasoned with salt, onion powder and roasted garlic powder, pan fried in olive oil infused with chili peppers, jasmine rice in the rice cooker, and about 1/2 bottle of that kevins teriyaki or korean bbq sauce. Easy 1200 calorie meal with good macros.

That thread makes me hungry!!

@Bigbicep well my wife made pesto pasta recently and I had some leftover chicken so I eat that now often also.

My classic is chicken or salmon with rice (from the rice cooker because that's so comfortable).
Toppings are green onion, avocado, sesame seeds, hot sauce and a self made (you can premade for weeks) tahin based sauce. I have that several times a week.

Basically a bunch of shit from Costco

#1. 40g Costco whey powder—8oz milk
#2 5oz brown rice-pp whey—-4oz cottage cheese—-handful keto granola
#3 7oz Costco chicken-Asian crunch salad mix
#4 7oz Costco chicken- pouch edamame
#5 7oz Costco chicken- 5oz brown rice—-cauliflower

I actually cook one real meal a day, sometimes. Otherwise, I’m basically just doing Costco reheat except the brown rice I make in advance.

I can’t cook a piece of salmon to save my life… maybe the airfryer is the answer. I’ll give it a shot
Salmon is easy in air fryer or grill. Make sure you get one side with the skin on and then put skin side down first and cook it for 7 minutes. That makes it so when you flip it it won't stick. Then you flip it and cook it another 7 minutes and you're done. If you don't like fishy taste rub a little bit of organic honey on it.

Back