What’s your go to meal?

Something else I eat if I’m in a hurry or don’t want to really cook something is rice and chicken skewers. Rice in the rice cooker and skewers in the oven. They both take roughly the same time to cook

I'm 55. I'm sure it will brew up a huge turd later, but damn it hit the spot after the gym!
I'm a few months shy of 60 and fast food gives me bad gas and oh yes fat turds nowadays. At least 5 Guys makes a better burger than what BK and McD's turns out.

If it's a bulk then 4 whoppers and 1-2 fries. Eat 3 of the burgers then the last one is for when I wake up at 1-2am starving. But I only do this 1-2 times a week after a workout.
Last night I work up and dumped a whole container of plain yogurt into a mega bowl, added frozen fruit, then crumbled up a whole pack or gram crackers into the bowl and mix.

325-350 degrees in the air fryer for 25 minutes. half way through I add in lemon pepper. you could use olive oil, but lemon pepper is easy and has no calories.
I used to overcook and dry out my fish too. You don't really want to cook it more than 7 minutes on each side. I know different brands of fryers may be different though. I use a ninja foodi.

If you have a rice cooker or presure cooker you can copy a lot of the monster mash recipes online. Just make your meat in the skillet. Then cook the rice but use bone broth instead of water. Use an extra 1/2 cup of broth than the rice calls for and add your vegetables and cooked meat . Then cook the rice and all the stuff together for 2 minutes. Comes out perfect.

Attachments

• k.jpg
    k.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 19
  • Yum.jpg
    Yum.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 19
If you have a rice cooker or presure cooker you can copy a lot of the monster mash recipes online. Just make your meat in the skillet. Then cook the rice but use bone broth instead of water. Use an extra 1/2 cup of broth than the rice calls for and add your vegetables and cooked meat . Then cook the rice and all the stuff together for 2 minutes. Comes out perfect.
Bone broth is much higher in protein and needed callogen.
I like this idea, thanks.

Turkey and a few tortillas… yum

Or

Protein drink mixed with either oatmeal or rice crispies

Beef jerkey

Lean ground chicken rolled into a ball with mixed peppers, seasoned to your liking. Oven baked or air fried. Can make 4 balls out of a pack. A pot of steamed rice in the rice cooker.
Split it up, can have two meals.

I used to overcook and dry out my fish too. You don't really want to cook it more than 7 minutes on each side. I know different brands of fryers may be different though. I use a ninja foodi.
When I cook salmon it’s around like medium well. Some people cook it medium rare but it’s too soft and slimy for me. I love sushimi tho but if I’m cooking salmon I want it cooked lol

I also have the classic 2 scoops of protein, peanut butter, banana and oats shake. Such a classic if you’re tryna bulk. But I never buy a massive tub of protein cus I get sick of the flavour and need to change it up lol

Cutt up chicken breast put session on it like shake and bake and cutt up potatoes and make frys in the airfryer no oils it cooks up nice

Back