• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

When is the best time to inject hgh?

I didn't want to dig up on his old posts because of being busy. But I do remember @ItalianMuscle27 at one point vouching for lab max testing and its benefits. Thanks to CBS for doing the dirty work.

Interesting how threads change direction. Lmao but interesting still.

Bk on topic, if you are building mass you should inject HGH within 30 min after eating your largest meal of the day. If you are in a cutting phase, you
should inject after your biggest shit of
the day. Of course if you are injecting twice daily you may want to consider injecting after the biggest meal and again after the biggest shit. That way you grow and cut at the same time.

Interesting how threads change direction. Lmao but interesting still.

Bk on topic, if you are building mass you should inject HGH within 30 min after eating your largest meal of the day. If you are in a cutting phase, you
should inject after your biggest shit of
the day. Of course if you are injecting twice daily you may want to consider injecting after the biggest meal and again after the biggest shit. That way you grow and cut at the same time.

Please tell me you're joking with this.

Lol, I should be more considerate. God knows this day and age some dumbass would actually start taking slins to the shitter with him. Wonder if such a dumbass would inject before or after the wipe?