Where do you get BAC water?

jJjburton

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
Where do you get your BAC water?
Now its going for 17$.

Can i just mix sterile water with BA myself?

NCRP Canada has it for $18 of the maple money so $13.75 freedom dollars before the discount codes they usually have.

Where do you get your BAC water?
Now its going for 17$.

Can i just mix sterile water with BA myself?
Don't buy Bac water, just work out how much you want to use at a time, syringe the sterile water in to a sterile vial add 1% BA and shake. You now have BAC water. Heaps cheaper this way too.

I make 100ml BAC water within seconds. Lasts me at least a couple months and it is cheap.

I like to grab puddle water, run it through a tampon, microwave it for an hour, drink it, collect my urine, boil it with kale and broccoli, inject it into a potato, press out the juices, mix it with bacardi 151, and then use it as needed.

I like to grab puddle water, run it through a tampon, microwave it for an hour, drink it, collect my urine, boil it with kale and broccoli, inject it into a potato, press out the juices, mix it with bacardi 151, and then use it as needed.
Fuck doing that, your got to much time on your hands, l just put some sterile water in a vial add some BA and give it a shake.

What sterile water do you use?
l get 50 X 10ml amps of sterile water from a medical supplier in Australia for $25. It costs me $6 to make 100ml Bac water including BA and vial.
All l can suggest is google in the country you live (sterile water for injection), something should come up. l have also used triple distilled water and never had a problem, you can buy that in the supermarket.

They used to b 8$, so crappy they doubles in price
Yeah. It's ridiculous.

Side note.
I'm on week five of NPP. It's probably the best compound I've used - much better than test for increased size - but there's a noticeable fat increase.

What are you doing to mitigate this, and have you also experienced this?

Yeah. It's ridiculous.

Side note.
I'm on week five of NPP. It's probably the best compound I've used - much better than test for increased size - but there's a noticeable fat increase.

What are you doing to mitigate this, and have you also experienced this?
Npp/deca is my favorite, are you sure its fat and not just bloat/water retention?

If getting fat that would be diet. And adjusting macros would need to be looked at.

I will hold a little more water and not be super vascular. Yet i bulk better on NPP, because i feel my best on it, and can eat perfectly.

So do you think its fat or water retention?

Sponsors

Latest posts