Where to inject BPC157 for torn shoulder labrum?

500MCG
I've read conflicting reports some say systemic, some say site specific, i go site specific it cant hurt and it might help

I spot inject BPC behind my kneecap and it works miracles on my trick knee

500MCG
I've read conflicting reports some say systemic, some say site specific, i go site specific it cant hurt and it might help

Do you mean intra-articular, directly into the joint like they do in some clinics?

or "behind my kneecap" like in subq or IM around the kneecap? Maybe from behind (not intra-articular but close)

Do you mean intra-articular, directly into the joint like they do in some clinics?

or "behind my kneecap" like in subq or IM around the kneecap? Maybe from behind (not intra-articular but close)
the pain is in the center of my knee kind of off to the acl side, so i hit it behind there as close as i can to the problem area. seems to work whether its the fact im going somewhat site specific or just systemic i couldn't tell you. My logic is it's going to be systemic regardless, no matter where i inject

to the other question its 500mcg per shot twice a day

I have gone through 8 bottles @5 mg doing 3 mg per day split three times and i am also very skeptical of its effects if any on my existing tennis/golfers elbow I've saturated myself with bpc157 and will be dialing back the dose to 2 mg daily? Im not holding my breath
I've done the same thing with tested XCE BPC/tb4 upmyo 2mg ED. Didn't do anything for my tennis elbow

it seems this bpc157 is good for some people and unfortunately not for some of us , i'll keep on it though maybe it will start helping all of a sudden

i haven't done any pull exercises in ovet 10 days and it sucks ass , it really does make it hard to get any solid gains , elbow tendinitis is bs

I've done the same thing with tested XCE BPC/tb4 upmyo 2mg ED. Didn't do anything for my tennis elbow
Wow that's crazy the disparity of results ..the shit is profoundly effective for me. when i'm off of it for a couple months my knee starts barking around 90lbs on a leg extension, i'd say 7/10 pain. after about a bottle in the pain is completely gone

Wow that's crazy the disparity of results ..the shit is profoundly effective for me. when i'm off of it for a couple months my knee starts barking around 90lbs on a leg extension, i'd say 7/10 pain. after about a bottle in the pain is completely gone
Yeah I was really hoping it was going to help with this god-awful little bow tendonitis I've been battling the last few months.

I'd say sub q for both. Simple and effective. Increase dose and/or even better add GH to the protocol for better results.

Is there a best time around the day to inject or it's completely irrelevant? I'm starting today and plan on doing before bed, just for convenience.

So I am doing BPC and TB 500 in my shoulder and I understand the dillema with one had sub q in the shoulder.
There is hardly any loose skin in that area and you need to pinch the skin with the same hand as the shoulder is on. And if you have huge biceps. it may be impossible.
I was able to just work my hand around and pinch a tent of skin with my hand. But it's not easy for me.
Anyways, I tried both ways. Subq around shoulder and then just started injecting in the muscle.
I have noticed my healing effects seem a but better since injecting right into where my muscle is sore. This could just be from it healing over the last couple weeks. But it's helped.
THe TB 500 also seems to make it feel better right away.
(I started with BPC only then added BPC and TB 500 after about a week)
But its working great for me, shooting right into the sore spot of the muscle.
I hope this helps

I had the same experience with BPC/TB500 and tennis elbow. It didn't seem to help.
The same batch of BPC/ tb500 did wonders for an ankle injury, and then again for my shoulder. So the BPC worked on the other things. But with the tennis elbow, it did not go away. which is strange but true.
(That tennis elbow is such an annoying thing)

Back