Where to inject BPC157 for torn shoulder labrum?

I do 2x a day because the 1/2 life is short.

Ok, thanks! How you would proceed if you have more than one nagging injury? I have rotator cuff and knee but the first is more severe, should i spot inject in shoulder all of it? If i rotate one pin shoulder and one knee would be beneficial or the difference would be negligible?

I had the same experience with BPC/TB500 and tennis elbow. It didn't seem to help.
The same batch of BPC/ tb500 did wonders for an ankle injury, and then again for my shoulder. So the BPC worked on the other things. But with the tennis elbow, it did not go away. which is strange but true.
(That tennis elbow is such an annoying thing)
I've got one of those pulsating massage guns I've started every other day 10 minute sessions of pulverizing my elbow in the pain area. I also purchased a used tennis elbow reflexology type massager to try to help We will see how things go I'll probably go another few weeks off of the BBC and run it again this time straight up to 1.5 to 2 mg ED split twice daily

Ok, thanks! How you would proceed if you have more than one nagging injury? I have rotator cuff and knee but the first is more severe, should i spot inject in shoulder all of it? If i rotate one pin shoulder and one knee would be beneficial or the difference would be negligible?
I've never done spot injections. My go to for injury is

- subQ 500mcg BPC 2x a day
- subQ 5 - 10 mg TB 500/week (weekly dose split at least two injections per week but I mix my peptides together so usually it's a daily inj)
- rGH 2 - 4 IU subQ daily.

I haven't read anything that leads me to believe spot injection is worthwhile.

I inject bpc and tb500 IM with a slin pin in the shoulder. Easier then pinching shit.

I've never done spot injections. My go to for injury is

- subQ 500mcg BPC 2x a day
- subQ 5 - 10 mg TB 500/week (weekly dose split at least two injections per week but I mix my peptides together so usually it's a daily inj)
- rGH 2 - 4 IU subQ daily.

I haven't read anything that leads me to believe spot injection is worthwhile.

That's quite a hefty TB dose.

It's the same for me to spot inject in shoulder so i'll give it a try. I have 8mm slin pins, wherever i pin with these it goes just under the skin since the needle is so small.

I thought bpc157 was systemic and spot injection doesn't mean it will work better , just what ive read someone may correct me if i am w
I've (unsuccessfully) used BPC157 & TB-500 in the past for patellar tendinopathy. I have a small tear in my shoulder labrum right now, confirmed with MRI and want to give that combo another shot.

BPC157 needs to be injected somewhat locally. But where would the best place be for my injury? I can inject into the deltoid but would SubQ closer to the injury not be better? I guess intra articular would be best but there's no way I am trying that myself lol.

Any other compounds I could try aside from these two? I have surgery scheduled but there's a LONG waiting list right now so I'm trying to do everything I can to get better without surgery.
Using these wont really help you in any sense, if the tissue is not actually attached. Surgery first, then healing peptides, otherwise nothing to heal…

That's quite a hefty TB dose.

It's the same for me to spot inject in shoulder so i'll give it a try. I have 8mm slin pins, wherever i pin with these it goes just under the skin since the needle is so small.
5 - 10mg TB 500 per week Is a pretty normal dosing.

I have gone through 8 bottles @5 mg doing 3 mg per day split three times and i am also very skeptical of its effects if any on my existing tennis/golfers elbow I've saturated myself with bpc157 and will be dialing back the dose to 2 mg daily? Im not holding my breath
The only time bpc has helped me is soft tissue injuries. It has done ZERO for tendon and joint pain, but healed my torn hamstring faster than I’ve ever seen. I injected right into the hammy

I'm running 2.5 mg TB EOD, so right in Uncle B's range. This doesn't seem hefty imo.

Yeah my bad, sorry. It just sounded too much when it actually isn't, because if you're in the 1mg per day BPC it's 7mg per week as well. It just hit weird when i saw it written 5-10mg. Anyway, thanks for the heads up. Probably I'll run 2-3 vials of BPC solo and in next order ill get some tb as well.

I've (unsuccessfully) used BPC157 & TB-500 in the past for patellar tendinopathy. I have a small tear in my shoulder labrum right now, confirmed with MRI and want to give that combo another shot.

BPC157 needs to be injected somewhat locally. But where would the best place be for my injury? I can inject into the deltoid but would SubQ closer to the injury not be better? I guess intra articular would be best but there's no way I am trying that myself lol.

Any other compounds I could try aside from these two? I have surgery scheduled but there's a LONG waiting list right now so I'm trying to do everything I can to get better without surgery.
I did 250mcg bpc/tb combo (500 total) with an IM injection into the shoulder 2x a day for 6 weeks. This did the trick for me and my shoulder is as close to normal as it’s going to get without surgery. Hard part is if you’re still training not re-injuring it in the process. I have seen some people do this for 12 weeks coupled with GH as well.

Some clinics offer intra-articular injections for BPC-157 and this human study showed it works, although they didn't compare it directly to subQ (not a great study for dosing protocols).

There was the one rodent study that showed subq was as good as local.

Subq worked for me.
I've used BPC a handful of times and have two take-aways. First, it was more effective than I anticipated. Second, intraarticular injection is the better way, with a fat caveat attached that can be summarized as "don't worry about it too much."

There is a non-trivial risk with messing up an intraarticular injection because joints often help protect structures that shouldn't be fucked with -- circulation and nerves. If you're trained, have a trained spouse or friend, or go to a shady-ass doctor who will injected unstudied peptides into you, try to get it into the joint. If not, just get it as close to the affected area as you can safely and comfortably.

I've got two shoulders that are about as sound as VShred's training advice, so I get to experiment. One of them is arthritic. Getting BPC into that shoulder makes about a 15% difference in efficacy? I mean, it's something I notice but it's also something I can do on my own. Imagine I tried and fucked something up, though -- the stakes are pretty fucking high for a marginal benefit. My two cents.

Yeah my bad, sorry. It just sounded too much when it actually isn't, because if you're in the 1mg per day BPC it's 7mg per week as well. It just hit weird when i saw it written 5-10mg. Anyway, thanks for the heads up. Probably I'll run 2-3 vials of BPC solo and in next order ill get some tb as well.

Cool. I never ran one without the other, so can't comment on TB or BPC monotherapy.

Back