Which oil is better?

Should I use the cheaper grapeseed oil or the more expensive cottonseed oil?
Either if USP grade. Cottonseed will be thicker/harder to filter and inject but will release the hormone more slowly.

GSO is a solid all around option. Thinner than cottonseed oil.

My preference is McT oil, thinner than GSO and easily suspends hormone powders. Also easier to filter and inject if your using syringe filters.

Yep, third vote for MCT, no need to heat it up everytime you pin. It just flows smoother compared to the other oils.

Try a small amount first though, 20ml for a trial run just incase you're allergic to it then you don't have to waste a cycles worth of gear.

He doesn't cook just for himself. Will MCT oil be safe for most people or is it better to stick with GSO?
IMO there’s a low but substantial percentage of people who don’t react well to McT, if he’s trying to market broadly I would follow the lead of Stanford the source here who put everything in GSO or do what goodlyfe does and make both.

Personally I use McT for everything, for what it’s worth.

IMO there’s a low but substantial percentage of people who don’t react well to McT, if he’s trying to market broadly I would follow the lead of Stanford the source here who put everything in GSO or do what goodlyfe does and make both.

Personally I use McT for everything, for what it’s worth.
Thanks for the answer. However, I will stay with GSO.

don't mean to hijack OPs thread but when people say they get a bad teaction to MCT what exactly do you feel? pip lasting for days or general inflamation in the target muscle, redness etc?

Really dumb question: Do the oils ised in gear effect lipids? Ie Many people use Olive Oil for their food for the healthy fat, etc

Why is there no consideration for this when choosing oils for injection?

Really dumb question: Do the oils ised in gear effect lipids? Ie Many people use Olive Oil for their food for the healthy fat, etc

Why is there no consideration for this when choosing oils for injection?
yes if its a naturally inflammatory oil the gear doesn't change that..

thats why i try to avoid seed oils used as carrier oils

Either if USP grade. Cottonseed will be thicker/harder to filter and inject but will release the hormone more slowly.

My preference is McT oil, thinner than GSO and easily suspends hormone powders. Also easier to filter and inject if your using syringe filters.

I thought cottonseed was thinner than GSO?

Castor – 297.0 thickest
Crambe – 53.6
High oleic safflower – 41.2
Peanut – 39.6
Sunflower – 37.1
Grapeseed – 37.0
Sesame – 35.3
Corn – 34.9
Cottonseed – 33.5
Soybean – 32.6
Safflower – 31.3 thinnest

I thought cottonseed was thinner than GSO?

Castor – 297.0 thickest
Crambe – 53.6
High oleic safflower – 41.2
Peanut – 39.6
Sunflower – 37.1
Grapeseed – 37.0
Sesame – 35.3
Corn – 34.9
Cottonseed – 33.5
Soybean – 32.6
Safflower – 31.3 thinnest
you could be right, I was under the impression it was thicker but could very well be wrong.

you could be right, I was under the impression it was thicker but could very well be wrong.
I was always under the impression CSO was thicker than GSO also but I don’t have any data to back that up. GSO just seems thinner to me and because of that I’ve got a bunch of test in CSO just sitting lol. Now my GSO test is sitting also because I’m all about MCT now lol. I brew way more gear than I need to

I was always under the impression CSO was thicker than GSO also but I don’t have any data to back that up. GSO just seems thinner to me and because of that I’ve got a bunch of test in CSO just sitting lol. Now my GSO test is sitting also because I’m all about MCT now lol. I brew way more gear than I need to

Ya, been thinking about doing my own again as well.

Ya, been thinking about doing my own again as well.
Yeah can’t recommend it enough, plenty of good raw sources these days and good quality seems to be the norm. At least with the commonly used compounds.

Deca and EQ seem to be the two that are commonly in the low 90’s and upper 80’s for purity these days. That and Test enanthate raws seem to be causing alot of PIP if they sit for any length of time.

MCT is almost as clear as water plus no allergens as far as I know as MCT works fine for me and no reactions.

Back