Which oil is better?

Question ‍♂️

Ive had good and bad results with enanthate (which had common complaints about PIP for a while) and now Cyp. My E had a yellowish tint to it and my Cyp has a much clearer look leading me to think they have different carriers but I have had similar results as far as PIP with both.

Currently my shoulder has days of hardness and pain and really bothers me on Cyp. No redness or heat coming off the area like it’s infected.

Im guessing those that have determined carrier oils to be their problem have already experimented with heating/not heating, injection speeds, etc?

These are lab made and not home brewed.

Im pretty religious about everything being clean. But with different carriers, different gears and having the same issues maybe it’s something im doing or not doing? Should I be prepping differently?

Question ‍♂️

Ive had good and bad results with enanthate (which had common complaints about PIP for a while) and now Cyp. My E had a yellowish tint to it and my Cyp has a much clearer look leading me to think they have different carriers but I have had similar results as far as PIP with both.

Currently my shoulder has days of hardness and pain and really bothers me on Cyp. No redness or heat coming off the area like it’s infected.

Im guessing those that have determined carrier oils to be their problem have already experimented with heating/not heating, injection speeds, etc?

These are lab made and not home brewed.

Im pretty religious about everything being clean. But with different carriers, different gears and having the same issues maybe it’s something im doing or not doing? Should I be prepping differently?
This is just a guess on my part based on the information given but it is very likely that the carrier oil used for your Test E was Grape seed oil or maybe Cottonseed but the Cyp having a clear color indicates that it most likely is MCT used for a carrier
Maybe you are not tolerating the MCT very well. That does happen to some
Do you know if you have used anything with MCT as a carrier in the past?
Also, Is the Test C from a reputable source?

I am one of the people who react poorly to MCT and can't use it. It leads to inflammation, swelling , pain and hardness in the area for multiple days. It's essentially the symptoms of infection without redness, heat, or the actual infection obviously.
I've had that same sort of reaction with EO and Mig840 and did get redness and heat however and just as painful as a real infection too. I was also skeptical of MCT till I tried it and found I had no issues with it. Everyone reacts to the carriers differently.

Should I use the cheaper grapeseed oil or the more expensive cottonseed oil?
I like everything in mct I make all my injectables and gso is ok for certain ones I like in deca for some reason and I did an inj dbol which the remaining oil was 50:50 EO to GSO it held great at 50mg and painless…it’s whatever you like and aren’t sensitive too though really

This is just a guess on my part based on the information given but it is very likely that the carrier oil used for your Test E was Grape seed oil or maybe Cottonseed but the Cyp having a clear color indicates that it most likely is MCT used for a carrier
Maybe you are not tolerating the MCT very well. That does happen to some
Do you know if you have used anything with MCT as a carrier in the past?
Also, Is the Test C from a reputable source?
My E was from Omega and definitely worked. I wasnt sure if a carrier was to blame for the unbearable knots and pain from post injection as I had read about E raws being rinsed with some kind of acid during the refining process? I bailed on that load and got another of E which seemed fine.

This C is from XT labs. Sometimes PIP is fine and there are no issues. Others are crazy painful with hardness, swelling and very painful to the touch. Makes me wonder if it’s something Im doing wrong or if I should find a technique that works more consistently for me? Im only pushing 150/twice a week.

My E was from Omega and definitely worked. I wasnt sure if a carrier was to blame for the unbearable knots and pain from post injection as I had read about E raws being rinsed with some kind of acid during the refining process? I bailed on that load and got another of E which seemed fine.

This C is from XT labs. Sometimes PIP is fine and there are no issues. Others are crazy painful with hardness, swelling and very painful to the touch. Makes me wonder if it’s something Im doing wrong or if I should find a technique that works more consistently for me? Im only pushing 150/twice a week.
There is a chance that you might of had a reaction to Test E
And also a chance that you are having a reaction to MCT in the Test C
It might not be but it is plausible

Let’s rule out an issue with injection technique first. If you don’t mind, share with us your injection routine and needle sizes you use and maybe we can help

There is a chance that you might of had a reaction to Test E
And also a chance that you are having a reaction to MCT in the Test C
It might not be but it is plausible

Let’s rule out an issue with injection technique first. If you don’t mind, share with us your injection routine and needle sizes you use and maybe we can help
I use a 25g 5/8 pin and have been (probably ignorantly) staying in my rear delts alternating each one mondays and thursdays. The reason for that is I am afraid that if I get the painful knot in my quad or glute then it will make my job unbearable as it requires a lot of physical activity. Think my delts are being overworked?

I've been cooking for about 10 years and I don't have as much scientific study as some members here. I started doing it for myself, then for some friends, today I even do it for Felipe Moraes (Top 10 Olympia 212lbs) and Alcione Santos (Top 3 Olympia female).
I don't make open sales in Brazil, only to a small group of friends and athletes. So in my experiences and notes, I had many more complaints about EO than MCT, so today I use a mixture of 80% MCT (c8 isolated) + 20% GSO.
Standard dosages for BA (1%) and BB (10% to 20% depending on the substance).
I've been on this "formula" for 1 year and no client/friend has reported any problems with pain, inflammation or extra swelling.

I've been cooking for about 10 years and I don't have as much scientific study as some members here. I started doing it for myself, then for some friends, today I even do it for Felipe Moraes (Top 10 Olympia 212lbs) and Alcione Santos (Top 3 Olympia female).
I don't make open sales in Brazil, only to a small group of friends and athletes. So in my experiences and notes, I had many more complaints about EO than MCT, so today I use a mixture of 80% MCT (c8 isolated) + 20% GSO.
Standard dosages for BA (1%) and BB (10% to 20% depending on the substance).
I've been on this "formula" for 1 year and no client/friend has reported any problems with pain, inflammation or extra swelling.
Out of curiosity, what do you use 10% BB with and what do you use 20% BB with?

Maybe this is dumb but I just prefer MCT specifically for aesthetic purposes. Something about it being clear instead of a yellowish tint just feels cleaner to me.

Im new to carrier oils what is MCT oil?
MCT oil is made from medium-chain triglycerides
Couple of benefits of using MCT oil in your brew is:
-Thinner so it makes pinning easier
-Has co-solvent properties which can help when you are pushing the concentration limits of a compound while still using a normal amount of BB (15-20%)

Sounds more like it might be technique to than anything honestly. That or some of the solution is coming out of solution and you’re getting some small pieces of crystilzation causing the pip.

Back