Which oil is better?

I used cotton seed and thay was by far the best for me, zero pip always and was from a pharmacy.

The best UGL oil o used , used a mix of coconut and I think cottenseed. That was seriously the best.

Aside from that though, MCT does seem to be pretty decent, and is the favorite for now. GSO does seem to have a great following too.

MCT is almost as clear as water plus no allergens as far as I know as MCT works fine for me and no reactions.
I'm looking for the easiest oil to filter. So MCT would be great. I'll ask again what about allergies and bad reactions to it in people, because I don't do it only for myself?

I'm looking for the easiest oil to filter. So MCT would be great. I'll ask again what about allergies and bad reactions to it in people, because I don't do it only for myself?
Least allergenic compounds are those used by big pharma. USP grade sesame, peanut, cottonseed and castor oil

AFAICT very few known allergies from MCT.

do more research bud
"Mostly"
There might be something legitimate there but there hasnt been anything showing anything at all in any convincing manner.

Do better research bud, don't get your information from charletans and chiropractors

don't mean to hijack OPs thread but when people say they get a bad teaction to MCT what exactly do you feel? pip lasting for days or general inflamation in the target muscle, redness etc?
I am one of the people who react poorly to MCT and can't use it. It leads to inflammation, swelling , pain and hardness in the area for multiple days. It's essentially the symptoms of infection without redness, heat, or the actual infection obviously.

I am one of the people who react poorly to MCT and can't use it. It leads to inflammation, swelling , pain and hardness in the area for multiple days. It's essentially the symptoms of infection without redness, heat, or the actual infection obviously.
Yes I have no issues with MCT/GSO but I have the same reaction to EO and Mig840 but do get the redness and heat like an actual infection.

The "seed oil bad" bullshit is almost entirely unfounded.
they arent uniquely toxic or detrimental to any other source of saturated fats

I'd pump the breaks here a bit. We don't know the difference between injecting "seed oils" vs consuming via diet. 10 or 100x worse or better? No difference?
Compared to saturated fat like MCT?

I'd pump the breaks here a bit. We don't know the difference between injecting "seed oils" vs consuming via diet. 10 or 100x worse or better? No difference?
Compared to saturated fat like MCT?
Well considering consuming them is already zero danger. 10x or 100x of zero is still zero.

Regardless you make a fair point, but the basic of the concern is still based on a incorrect conclusion that "seed oils are toxic".

I think it's fair to be concerned with the health impact of the carrier oil we are using, but it's important to not draw those concerns from those false claims

Back