Which steroid makes you feel emotions the most ?

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 59947
  • Start date Start date
D

Deleted member 59947

The one that makes you

- enjoy music
- love people
- love doing things

Yeah gear doesn't sound like the solution here, but there are compounds that can make you "feel" better than others, but not in the way that you're looking for OP.

Train hard
Keep the diet in check
Avoid recreational drugs and alcohol
Maybe make a job change if you're unhappy
Maybe move some place new for a different scenery
Change of dating scenery if you're not married?

It sounds like you need a soft "reset" on your view of life. Like others mentioned, if what you're feeling is caused by a chemical imbalance in the brain then you might need to look into other solutions like @Juicedhead mentioned

Yeah gear doesn't sound like the solution here, but there are compounds that can make you "feel" better than others, but not in the way that you're looking for OP.

Train hard
Keep the diet in check

It sounds like you need a soft "reset" on your view of life. Like others mentioned, if what you're feeling is caused by a chemical imbalance in the brain then you might need to look into other solutions like @Juicedhead mentioned
yea and actually if youre trying to have more enjoyment out of life you can try this supplement called dopamine plus its a all natural supplement I used to take it when I first quit drinking recommended by my therapist and it did help with these things.

none of them. Those are for other classes of drugs.

Let me rephrase : the only class of drugs I will ever take are steroids.
Among these, which one has the potential to bring me the closest to the three things I desire ?

Dbol for first and third.

I noticed music sounds much better with higher estrogen.

Nice, you seem like the only one who understood the assignment.

I have yet to try Dbol.
Have you tried MENT, and does it feel like a supercharged Dbol ?

You just haven't found any gear that fits what I'm looking for yet.

Train hard
Keep the diet in check

Are we on bodybuilding.com in 2005 ?

You would say people at a festival trying to experience higher emotions with recreational drugs need a reset ?

No, they are just after a transiant high that doesn't require a full life reconsideration.

Back