Which steroid makes you feel emotions the most ?

Thankfully i don't have these issues. There are times i can't get a proper sleep even with 20mg melatonin and 1500mg gaba. I had the luxury to get 9-10 hours of sleep but most of the times i'd wake up after 5-6 hours and then i couldn't sleep again. Even then i haven't noticed any changes in my temper, just a little groggy but nothing a double espresso can't fix.

Its a real bitch when you have the luxury of being able to sleep 8 to 9 hours if you can but you can't stay asleep and end up only getting around 5 hours.

For me the bendadryl, belsomra and gabapentin work best without that hangover or foggy feeling the next day.

Most of these sleep aids do indeed recommend you get at least 7 hours of sleep when you use them or users often experience issues.
Do you guys do cardio? And do you get tired from your daily activities?
If i'm tired and do all my chores for the day im out cold till the morning if i'm not that tired i might wake up also.

If i'm tired and do all my chores for the day im out cold till the morning if i'm not that tired i might wake up also.
Yes, I do a lot more cardio now and honestly when I don't get enough sleep Ill try to counter with something like modaf or armodaf.

Other than that, I ramp up ephedrine/caffeine or take phentermine on those days. The phentermine lasts the longest but any of those will give me the proper clarity I need to get through my normal daily activities if I have not gotten the proper amount of sleep.

Usually I have to go 2 or 3 days in a row of 5 or less hours of sleep before I go with any counter options the next day. I also have sleep apnea but it is controlled with a cpap.

I dont use the counter options daily but Im likely creating my own negative loop and causing issues with my sleep by using some of that stuff. I dont recommend necessarily what I do to everyone and if you do use that stuff, don't make it a daily habit for sure. I try not to use any of that stuff on consecutive days.

Its a real bitch when you have the luxury of being able to sleep 8 to 9 hours if you can but you can't stay asleep and end up only getting around 5 hours.

For me the bendadryl, belsomra and gabapentin work best without that hangover or foggy feeling the next day.

Most of these sleep aids do indeed recommend you get at least 7 hours of sleep when you use them or users often experience issues.

Man, it's frustrating. I had "normal" sleep until i turned 18 and joined the military. Then it went apeshit, i was sleeping 3-4 hours a night for days in a row. When i got back home i couldn't get back to my normal routine, suddenly even the slightest noise woke me up and even lights that passed under my door would make me wake up. Since then i sleep in pitch black, wearing earplugs and have optimal temp for me which is cold..during summer here, for 4-5 months i sleep with AC on and in really hot nights i have the fan blowing the air onto me. Sucks big time.. I hope HGH will help a little with my sleep when i introduce it sometime in the near future.

Currently i'm doing fasted cardio (outside walking) in the morning, treadmill after workout and walking again at night, i aim for 15000 - 17000 steps per day.. I'm kinda sleepy in the night only if the previous one i had 5 hours of sleep, but if i get a good sleep in that night of 7-8 hours then next night is not gonna be the same good.

Yes, I do a lot more cardio now and honestly when I don't get enough sleep Ill try to counter with something like modaf or armodaf.

Other than that, I ramp up ephedrine/caffeine or take phentermine on those days. The phentermine lasts the longest but any of those will give me the proper clarity I need to get through my normal daily activities if I have not gotten the proper amount of sleep.

Usually I have to go 2 or 3 days in a row of 5 or less hours of sleep before I go with any counter options the next day. I also have sleep apnea but it is controlled with a cpap.

I dont use the counter options daily but Im likely creating my own negative loop and causing issues with my sleep by using some of that stuff. I dont recommend necessarily what I do to everyone and if you do use that stuff, don't make it a daily habit for sure. I try not to use any of that stuff on consecutive days.

Currently i'm doing fasted cardio (outside walking) in the morning, treadmill after workout and walking again at night, i aim for 15000 - 17000 steps per day.. I'm kinda sleepy in the night only if the previous one i had 5 hours of sleep, but if i get a good sleep in that night of 7-8 hours then next night is not gonna be the same good.
Not sleeping for 7-8 hrs every night is rough on the body.
I also had periods of not sleeping well you gotta do what you gotta do to get through the day.
Hope this is temporary and you guys get back to having good sleep again.

It is important to get a solid 8hrs of sleep with melatonin if not it can make one angry but as long as i get my sleep i'm good no problems others might be different as it seems.
It is indeed a good tool if it suits the person using it.

Even when I get 12 hours sleep on melatonin I get angry until the next evening.

Man, it's frustrating. I had "normal" sleep until i turned 18 and joined the military. Then it went apeshit, i was sleeping 3-4 hours a night for days in a row. When i got back home i couldn't get back to my normal routine, suddenly even the slightest noise woke me up and even lights that passed under my door would make me wake up. Since then i sleep in pitch black, wearing earplugs and have optimal temp for me which is cold..during summer here, for 4-5 months i sleep with AC on and in really hot nights i have the fan blowing the air onto me. Sucks big time.. I hope HGH will help a little with my sleep when i introduce it sometime in the near future.

That's because of all the vaccines they made you get to get into the army.

The one that makes you

- enjoy music
- love people
- love doing things
Unpopular opinion but high test is not what you want for this. There are studies showing impaired emotional processing with exogenous test. Also some interesting research on the relationship between testosterone and oxytocin. They seem to be counteracting forces. Oxytocin might be useful for steroid users that want to balance mental state

Test and NPP turn me into a very pleasant, romantic and happy person that literally everyone loves.

Tren makes me want to fuck everything that moves, within legality and reason. Up to and including elderly women… grandma looking fine on tren.

HCG makes me roid rage like a maniac.

Non-pharma enclomiphene turns me into an emotional wreck.

Clomid makes me angry.

halo - doesnt make me agresive, instead it makes me so self confident and shit that i could not give two fucks about other people or what their doing to piss me off. even whe people were TRYING to egg me on, i would litraly just laugh because i did not care and i knew i was better than them, nor did the situation matter either

halo - doesnt make me agresive, instead it makes me so self confident and shit that i could not give two fucks about other people or what their doing to piss me off. even whe people were TRYING to egg me on, i would litraly just laugh because i did not care and i knew i was better than them, nor did the situation matter either

It's Permablasting not Premablasting

Lovely to know you felt like a big boy on steroids, now go make an introductory post since you are new here and nobody knows you ;)