Who got the best primo

Pharmaqo is some of the best gear I’ve ever run, higher in price but well worth it
That’s a pretty good cruise protocol. I’ve heard of pharmaqo but never tried them. I think Naps advertises them? You don’t need a AI while on primo do you? Have you done bloodwork while running trt+primo? Does it keep estrogen in check without needing Arimidex?

Just wish Primo wasn’t so expensive but it’s worth it because there’s very little negative side effects.

Pharmaqo is some of the best gear I’ve ever run, higher in price but well worth it
I’ve yet to try Pharmaqo cause I’ve seen their prices are abit high on Naps. You’re making me wanna run some of their stuff though. Only two products I’ve tried in past was Anavar from ultima and cyp 250mg from Dragon.

I’ve yet to try Pharmaqo cause I’ve seen their prices are abit high on Naps. You’re making me wanna run some of their stuff though. Only two products I’ve tried in past was Anavar from ultima and cyp 250mg from Dragon.
Their prices are high everywhere, i ran their ett blend (eq tren test) i payed basically 300 for 3 bottles. I could have gotten a full cycle from a ugl with that, but from my experience, quality gear will trump any ugl 10 times over so normally I’ll pay if I have the money

the primo was product of the week a few weeks ago, the bottles were like 47 dollars, I thought it was a good deal and stocked up!

I'm pretty sure axle and muscle candy used to be the same source but had a falling out and split a few years ago. Then axle shit all over muscle candy and was banned on SST so they created 808labs to get around the ban over there but we're caught and banned again. So the recipe is probably the same for both. But just based on axle's history plus all the problems they have had here recently I will avoid them.
I've had bloodwork on muscle candy's test e @ 600mg and total t was 4100 ng/dl. I have their primo but haven't tried it yet

Don't buy any gear from Naps unless it's a buy 2 get 1 weekend sale, and have a supply of those easy to get credits for another 50% off.

IE $100 primo becomes $200 for 3, then another 50% so $100/3 vials=$33 each. Even the shipping drops from
$25 to $12.50.

Pharmaqo goes on weekend sale at least once every 6 weeks.

If what you want is product of the week even better. $100 becomes $50, then another 50% off with credits=$25/vial.

Their prices are high everywhere, i ran their ett blend (eq tren test) i payed basically 300 for 3 bottles. I could have gotten a full cycle from a ugl with that, but from my experience, quality gear will trump any ugl 10 times over so normally I’ll pay if I have the money
They are also essentially a UGL just with fancy labels and likely more resources for production.

Bottom line though is if you are comfortable with a brand and you like the results you get, then stick with it.

That has been my approach although I will still look around at other avenues and if I find someone with a better price and I happen to personally experience that they have quality gear, then I switch....until they don't have quality anymore.

Whatever. Reddit wisdom.

There's less problematic gear sold there than from the Kentucky filthy shed brewers here.
well honestly I can't speak from experience - only from what I have seen on the forums so fair assessment from you I suppose except the reddit part, I wouldn't be caught dead on reddit to get advice on gear.

well honestly I can't speak from experience - only from what I have seen on the forums so fair assessment from you I suppose except the reddit part, I wouldn't be caught dead on reddit to get advice on gear.

Naps is a drop shipper. They're usually the largest dealer for whatever brand they sell. Pharmaqo has a thread here and acknowledges Naps is by far their top distributor, which is why they can often be cheaper than ordering direct, despite Pharmaqo being the shipper of Naps' orders.

To their credit as soon as a brand shows signs of problems, they're dropped. Everyone has to supply Janoshik tests which are posted.

They're easy to use and their regular prices are overpriced, but with the right deal it's not bad. It's definitely a first stop for newbies, just like OSGear.

Customer service is adequate.

So the only thing you risk at Naps is overpaying, but the "they're a scam!" is a nonsense myth that won't die.

One of the most common things I see said in touchdown pics is "Everyone told me it's a scam so I was nervous but.."

They offer lots of incentives for reviews which is a bit scammy, but so do a lot of vendors.

There is a fake Naps site out there, that weirdly actually delivers gear, but their prices are even higher, and the selection very small.

I still order Dragon from them when the time is right. $12 vials of good Test C in a vial with that cool silkscreened dragon (with the highest quality stoppers I've seen in a UGL product) is a good deal, $48 not so much.

Theirs a few brands I’ve tried that were the highest quality I’ve ever tried, Bull pharma, alpha pharm, xt labs was pretty good, and pharmaqo, beligas I’m trying their npp for the first time, so far so good.

Theirs a few brands I’ve tried that were the highest quality I’ve ever tried, Bull pharma, alpha pharm, xt labs was pretty good, and pharmaqo, beligas I’m trying their npp for the first time, so far so good.

Yeah, honest to god, I risk being assaulted as a "Naps shill", despite pointing out their normal prices are way too high (and peptide prices are insane from the brand name UGLs), but I can't stand the retarded repeating of the same "scam" BS when I have dozens of orders over many years that came through just fine, not to mention they MAKE NOTHING, just pass through orders to manufacturers.