who here on that cyborg shit?

SwitchingUpFast

Pellets

These are experimental in terms of dosages compared to the other tried and true methods. You can get them surgically implanted if your insurance covers it (or you are very wealthy). They let out a small dose of T each day and you don't have to worry about missing a dose. They last about 3-6 months.

what do you guys think about pellets?

My boy @laclark89 likes to boof pellets

Jk jk...

Having something surgically implanted doesn't sound fun though, especially if it's experimental. What happens If later it turns out there's something toxic in them that causes cancer or something? Then you need a second surgery to remove them, or do they dissolve? Let's say they're not toxic though, are you going to have surgery every 3-6 months for the rest of your life?

I think I'll just stick with IM testosterone injections thanks

Lol dang got me , I dont boof anything these days but anal suppositories. I'm in recovery haha.

I wouldn't mess around with pellets or the cream either.

what do you guys think about pellets?
The AA doc I see routinely implants there for folks who have compliance issues with injections.

Basically if you can handle injections he goes with injections. The pellets are mainly for folks who don't want to use needles or who cannot sue to fear issues.

My mom uses them, she likes them but I've heard of a lot of people that hate it.

She gets testosterone, estrogen, and progesterone implanted a couple times a year.

Can I get like 14 pellets implanted so I can run 1g cycle with that slow release?
There was another thread about pellets a few weeks ago and it was the first I had heard of it so I asked the same sort of question. The OP said he had 12 pellets installed in his ass cheek by the doctor, and it put his levels at around 1200ng/dl. Great TRT. Not really practical for a cycle in my opinion. You'd need a lot of pellets lol.

There was another thread about pellets a few weeks ago and it was the first I had heard of it so I asked the same sort of question. The OP said he had 12 pellets installed in his ass cheek by the doctor, and it put his levels at around 1200ng/dl. Great TRT. Not really practical for a cycle in my opinion. You'd need a lot of pellets lol.
Theoretically, you could get the 12 pellets and maybe pin a smaller amount to hit an actual cycle. Kinda defeats the purpose of them though.

Why 16? You realize that's about a gram per week. But yes, TU for less frequent injections is perfect.

i thought test dosages came in grams o_O

that's why i got big, damn...

but speaking seriously again, 1 amp of nebido a week always seemed like a great protocol for long term blasting for me