Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Geez sliced and diced. Looking forward to reading your posts and knowledge of peds!
Thanks brother! I’m going to try to be an active member here, hoping to help with information and post some of my cycles and progress and experience to any who are interested!

Thanks brother! I’m going to try to be an active member here, hoping to help with information and post some of my cycles and progress and experience to any who are interested!
definitely people would be interested in some of your cycles/compounds/dosages. welcome brah

New here on Meso, I don’t think I’m even remotely the biggest or most shredddd or guy here but I’ve put in some work over the years! Lol
My man, complete respect here. You don't need to be the most shredded or biggest of course.

But the obvious display of discipline and hard work you've put in is quite obvious and inspirational, keep on it and I hope to see you drop some good info here.

Can’t miss an opportunity to plug a source in an unrelated thread with a year old transformation
Dude ruins families i swear. He haunts the bostin lloyd forum too & cant not plug hix hGh sources in everything, accompanied by these pics of a dick-skinned orc going from thin dong to fat veiny wang. He apparently thinks everyones jaws will drop just mirin' hard, because saurumon's horde of urak-hai with tan penis dermis is the hot look now, its how we all hope the mirror will appear soon.

Dude ruins families i swear. He haunts the bostin lloyd forum too & cant not plug hix hGh sources in everything, accompanied by these pics of a dick-skinned orc going from thin dong to fat veiny wang. He apparently thinks everyones jaws will drop just mirin' hard, because saurumon's horde of urak-hai with tan penis dermis is the hot look now, its how we all hope the mirror will appear soon.
The way you write, it makes me blush.

New former member here. Lurking through the pics and looking forward to bettering myself.
43 years of age, 6’1” 250 lbs. Definitely have some work to do but I keep getting better each year.

Attachments

• 060C3C1B-4005-4A8D-91C4-FC7A4D961E5D.png
    060C3C1B-4005-4A8D-91C4-FC7A4D961E5D.png
    5.9 MB · Views: 166