Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

That stance implies you’ll never be satisfied with the answer unless you feel it is of appropriately large doses to justify how much bigger and better pros are than you or any other reference point.

Some are lying. Some are telling the truth. You will be better served by trying to use as little as possible than to assume the difference between you and a pro is simply grams of drugs.

That’s a you problem, not an IFBB pro problem.

As an aside, Rich Piana told everyone how much he used and we’ve got an epidemic of kids taking multiple grams before they even weigh 200lbs. So yeah, the general public has definitely proven they deserve and can manage that knowledge. o_O
yes I get your point and I don't see it as black and white that I think everyone should use hgh. I personally did some amateur competitions in the past. here I noticed that guys claimed to take almost nothing but backstage the real cure schedules came forward and they turned out to be a bit higher .. maybe the amateurs ruined the transparency of the pros with me. but I just appreciate honesty .. otherwise there will probably be people with super genes but I never believe that there is even 1 heavy boy at the ifbb natural .

I know 2 open Olympia guys that never even used HGH,one of them will use it this year for the first time
“That’s impossible bro all open pros take 20iu a day bro he’s lying bro”

If people were made aware of just how inferior, discipline and genetics wise, they were to top open pros they shit a brick and quit.

“That’s impossible bro all open pros take 20iu a day bro he’s lying bro”

If people were made aware of just how inferior, discipline and genetics wise, they were to top open pros they shit a brick and quit.
Trust me,those guys also had no money for that...and i know them good,they actually have no reason lie to me. Both did push aas dosages whey higher then i ever did, especially orals

Now's the time to pursue Bodybuilding.. Freaks are far and few between and people are realizing their "shortcut" Isn't as magical as they thought, The love/passion of training and of Bodybuilding in general Is what makes champions.

I did a lot of It broke, no great diet, tons of stress, low amounts of gear. Mark my words I have a Pro Card in my hands by the end of 2023 :cool:

That stance implies you’ll never be satisfied with the answer unless you feel it is of appropriately large doses to justify how much bigger and better pros are than you or any other reference point.

Some are lying. Some are telling the truth. You will be better served by trying to use as little as possible than to assume the difference between you and a pro is simply grams of drugs.

That’s a you problem, not an IFBB pro problem.

As an aside, Rich Piana told everyone how much he used and we’ve got an epidemic of kids taking multiple grams before they even weigh 200lbs. So yeah, the general public has definitely proven they deserve and can manage that knowledge. o_O
I know is hard to make kids understand the process, we are all humans and we always want everything as quick as possible ( nobody wants to wait 10 years to achieve something they can get in 1 year ).

The process we need to show this kids is the long walk pros do to get that level and that big cycles.

*You need to stay natural at least 3 years working hard , eating alot and resting even more
*Then start slowly with only testosterone cycle like 400 to 500mg week and achieve the limit grown on it
* Go until 750mg test and you reach plateau
*Then you can add another like deca at 400mg week and do push until achieve your limit

That way you will grow without taking high risks like top athletes do

Because they take all this gear now because they are huge and already done all this process .

For the people here that tell generic hgh dont work . Using Meditrope Balck Tops from Provider

Gear SP Labs , canada Peptides

Attachments

• 274622343_651023476012047_7166354812929878692_n.jpg
    274622343_651023476012047_7166354812929878692_n.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 519
That looks more like an off-on gear transformation with muscle memory doing most of the work... looking at the natty shoulders to tell the tale in the left pic...no way you were on high androgens ...

That looks more like an off-on gear transformation with muscle memory doing most of the work... looking at the natty shoulders to tell the tale in the left pic...no way you were on high androgens ...
Wasn’t gonna mention that 19kg/42lbs in 60 days but yeah. That’s a complete set up. Or the weight is a lie.

New here on Meso, I don’t think I’m even remotely the biggest or most shredddd or guy here but I’ve put in some work over the years! Lol

Attachments

• 57E52F32-2D6A-472E-9524-F6A5E382D423.jpeg
    57E52F32-2D6A-472E-9524-F6A5E382D423.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 405
  • 76C52E5B-71D5-46F0-A2BB-81741FC85722.jpeg
    76C52E5B-71D5-46F0-A2BB-81741FC85722.jpeg
    338.1 KB · Views: 435