Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Im back after Christmas vacation and covid after losing 12kg . Now time to get back on track and put on size using 3 vials Meditrope black tops every day after workout :eek:
:p

You look great bro , great build genetics and good size . Keep going . Go on hgh and slin and you will look amazing

Thank you bro. That means alot- I've worked hard.

And with respect- I'll never touch growth or insulin. I don't plan on competing so the risk/reward doesn't pan out for me...

However, looking forward to running my 3rd cycle soon. We will be bulking harder than ever for 12 weeks :oops:- Will be logging it on Meso.

Thank you bro. That means alot- I've worked hard.

And with respect- I'll never touch growth or insulin. I don't plan on competing so the risk/reward doesn't pan out for me...

However, looking forward to running my 3rd cycle soon. We will be bulking harder than ever for 12 weeks :oops:- Will be logging it on Meso.
Brother i know people on forum try to not talk about slin but if you ask a good sports doctor he will tell you from all the thinks we take the safest cycle you can do is

TEST + HGH + SLIN

Trenbolone , Bolde , Anadrol and many others are worst for your body in terms of health

you ask a good sports doctor he will tell you from all the thinks we take the safest cycle you can do is

TEST + HGH + SLIN
Do you honestly believe what you said? The safest cycle includes something that can kill you in 30 minutes if you use it improperly? AHAHA

Stop spreading dangerous misinformation.

Do you honestly believe what you said? The safest cycle includes something that can kill you in 30 minutes if you use it improperly? AHAHA

He’s a meme man. Especially after taking grams a week of the gear he’s saying is so dangerous while defending it.

12 year old kids can be and are taught to use insulin safely.

It's not that easy to kill yourself with insulin. Out of 160 suicide attempts with insulin only 2.7% were successful. There's a case where a person injected 10 000 units of Humulin R and did not die. Many others like it. Not a hundred or a thousand units. Ten thousand units.

One could argue AAS are the most toxic part of this game and you can minimise the dosages by utilising the other pathways other than the AR for a synergistic effect. Exogenous insulin being one of them. Especially if you abuse growth hormone.

You dose insulin according to your carb intake not the other way around.

12 year old kids can be and are taught to use insulin safely.

It's not that easy to kill yourself with insulin. Out of 160 suicide attempts with insulin only 2.7% were successful. There's a case where a person injected 10 000 units of Humulin R and did not die. Many others like it. Not a hundred or a thousand units. Ten thousand units.

One could argue AAS are the most toxic part of this game and you can minimise the dosages by utilising the other pathways other than the AR for a synergistic effect. Exogenous insulin being one of them. Especially if you abuse growth hormone.

You dose insulin according to your carb intake not the other way around.

Humalog is what is commonly used in bodybuilding.

So 10,000 units of humulin R is safe

Let's say we have someone, a non diabetic, not well educated in insulin who decides to take 100iu of Humalog and only had 20g carbs. Would you say they have a risk of dying in this scenario?

Let's say we have someone, a non diabetic, not well educated in insulin who decides to take 100iu of Humalog and only had 20g carbs. Would you say they have a risk of dying in this scenario?
I didn't say it wasn't dangerous. Just way exaggerated. A moron could mistake laundry detergent for testosterone.

I would start with a slow release insulin as a newbie. You get more out of it and it's fairly safe but has its own downsides.

Last edited:
I didn't say it wasn't dangerous. Just way exaggerated. A moron could mistake laundry detergent for testosterone.

I would start with a slow release insulin as a newbie. You get more out of it and it's fairly safe but has its own downsides.
Maybe you don't know why I made my original comment. Look at that guy's post history.... Absolutely wreckless use and recommendations. Like 30iu+ Hgh daily

Well It's part of the sport.. It's all pretty dangerous, not as dangerous as Slin but that's what the millions of coaches are for now haha.. I've met some guys with coaches that they pay an arm and a leg just for them to give them basic ass info and a typical copy paste cycle :p ..

Personally If I was gonna touch that shit I'd try to be slightly intelligent and consult someone that definitely knows wtf they're doing.. Otherwise It's simply just natural selection.. As with everything in life.

Honestly no. In my opinion and the experiences. I think we as bodybuilder are the most susceptible so organ damage. That’s the most dangerous part. And while dude is tuning very VERY high doses, he may be fine, but my guess is BP is going to be very hard to control so kidneys are toast, aswell as the actual toxicity of said doses on the liver.

I’m more intrigued by how dude affords all of that without his lady not leaving him. “Sorry babe, couldn’t pay you’re car note this month, had to buy my 2000 units of meditrope for the months”

I’m more intrigued by how dude affords all of that without his lady not leaving him. “Sorry babe, couldn’t pay you’re car note this month, had to buy my 2000 units of meditrope for the months”
To my understanding, a large amount of it is given to him as he's "sponsored" so thats why he pushes specific brands