Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

View attachment 171505

Not big or shredded. I like my estrogen high. This is 6 months post hernia surgery. Jiu jitsu fucked my core up big time...and my knees. You can see my belly button is misshapen now...that's where the incision is. I still can't work my abs like I want to because I'm afraid I'll rip my guts open again.
I gotta get a hernia fixed in that area on top of my belly button no insurance tho so trying to get it fix

Any AI on that dosing?
Why people this days so worried about estrogen and using AI like candies when they kill gains , bad for joints and not easy to train heavy. When we use more anabolics like primo, bolde, masteron and low test we will always have very low estrogen. So we dont need any AI , only if using high test and high dbol .

Slin people dont talk to much because young kids can die if doing wrong but we all know is a must used with hgh.
I never use hgh without slin because is to much money to not use the best way .
1 full vial Meditrope Black tops post workout intramuscular and 30min later 10ius humalog intra and eat
Ive done a lot do research. I wouldnt use it unless I had a tried and true plan. Thanks for the info. I use metformin. Im contemplating using some slin but I would feel a lot better if I have a eating, training plan in place and making sure I dont go hypo.

Why people this days so worried about estrogen and using AI like candies when they kill gains , bad for joints and not easy to train heavy. When we use more anabolics like primo, bolde, masteron and low test we will always have very low estrogen. So we dont need any AI , only if using high test and high dbol .
Agree brotha. I remember reading your posts years ago where you were talking about the damaging effects of AIs. Always remembered those.

Agree brotha. I remember reading your posts years ago where you were talking about the damaging effects of AIs. Always remembered those.
I don't have any DHTs to upset the androgen estrogen ratio and when I take nandrolone my estrogen skyrockets to like lower female levels and I get prescribed anastrazole so that's what I do right now. But I think in the future I'll probably just use masteron. I'm even running test at two times the dose of My nandrolone

IMG_20220829_161611196~2.jpg

6 weeks in since I've added Var and Clen. About 8 months after hernia surgery. BJJ 3 times a week, swimming and stair climber. And of course the usual bro split. Test and a little Tren.

The leaner I get, the more pussy I get. Its almost an exact ratio.