Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

If you really believe "to each his own", you wouldn't have bothered replying.
And I do still stand by it. I bothered to reply just to say, that while I respect the hard work, I find it very unpleasing to look at.

And to clarify, it's not aesthetic to me, not for you or anyone else.

Hey look it's the pencil neck on peds who worships zyzz. You talk shit about bodybuilders and think think you are aesthetic? You look smaller than I did natty. You giving advice to anyone on bodybuilding is a joke. Keep sucking your Indian surgery guys dick. Cringy zyzz incel crowd coming on this forum.
To me you're just a fucking bitch that I would not notice walking by with my head held high.

You have no pics and nothing to show, so how dare are you to even talk you fucking nobody donkey fuck...

Actually, I'd spit in your face and bitch slap you :) if you told me what you can only write in forum.

You're a fucking donkey after all.

Okay, another try back when I was bigger 247 at almost 6'2.

Definitely not leanest or biggest, just for fun guyz... :D

I'm nothing compared to some dudes here :D

20220727_190751.jpg
20220727_190738.jpg
20220727_190729.jpg

Good Lord, some of you motherfuckers are massive! I'm a jiu jitsu guy who does light cycles, and besides my academy that I have to drive an hour and a half to get to, the only proper "gym" close to me in our little town is a Planet Fitness (haha). Slim pickins....

Attachments

• IMG_20220718_221638904~2.jpg
    IMG_20220718_221638904~2.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 142
Good Lord, some of you motherfuckers are massive! I'm a jiu jitsu guy who does light cycles, and besides my academy that I have to drive an hour and a half to get to, the only proper "gym" close to me in our little town is a Planet Fitness (haha). Slim pickins....
Can you give an example of what a light cycle looks like to u? Recently upped the trentrentren doesn't seem so light. :oops:

I see you get alot of hate everywhere but at least you aren't a fat slob lmao. Keep on training man!

Not big at all, quite lean

I’m on prescribed TRT of 80mg cypionate a week. Been doing weights for about 18 months after getting pretty fat.

I’ve lost 42 pounds, now working on strength and then some size. 45 years old and looking to do some cycles when I’ve got further on just TRT. BCC945B8-AE2C-45D1-BFF4-8FA0FB3BD3B1.jpeg

Last edited:

I’m on prescribed TRT of 80mg cypionate a week. Been doing weights for about 18 months after getting pretty fat.

I’ve lost 42 pounds, now working on strength and then some size. 45 years old and looking to do some cycles when I’ve got further on just TRT. View attachment 170791
Looking sharp man, can’t wait to see where you’re going in the future!

I’ve lost 42 pounds, now working on strength and then some size. 45 years old and looking to do some cycles when I’ve got further on just TRT. View attachment 170791
Fantastic work man. That physique on that dose tells me you're putting in the work in the gym and the kitchen. Respect

Fantastic work man. That physique on that dose tells me you're putting in the work in the gym and the kitchen. Respect
Thanks guys!

The mission at the moment is to improve my calves! I’m doing the Arnold technique of wearing shorts everywhere to motivate me to prioritise them