Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Awe man awe man tricep day ehh, I wanna play. Tempted to throw up a pic but I'll give it a few more weeks. You guys are looking great.

Sorry fellas no sneak peaks. Lol. I was going through my phone though and here's 2 old tricep pics. Wait till the fina transformation pics go up in a few weeks. I look a lot differnt at the moment. I've never been as lean as I am now
fdfc41127d9f002c85e1d8b498b940b9.jpg

73ac4ce84294a739fa993f70a338bf5d.jpg

Edit: don't laugh at my legs you bastards. I never post pics of them.

Last edited:
Sorry fellas no sneak peaks. Lol. I was going through my phone though and here's 2 old tricep pics. Wait till the fina transformation pics go up in a few weeks. I look a lot differnt at the moment. I've never been as lean as I am now

You look just like a guy i know actually exact body type and height quick glance I thought it was him. Massive arms and forearms man keep up the good work! Wish I had genetics like that.

You look just like a guy i know actually exact body type and height quick glance I thought it was him. Massive arms and forearms man keep up the good work! Wish I had genetics like that.

If your in TX and you think you know me bud PM me I need someone to train with.

Edit: don't laugh at my legs you bastards. I never post pics of them.
Looking good so far Odie...and are those Chicken Little legs I see :p

(j/k)

I'm sure with some hard work you can get your legs up to par with the rest of your body for a complete package.

Wish I were down in TX as I'd be glad to train with you as I need a beating :confused::eek:

OdieM - Your suppose to lock that elbow out ! Bring it !

Don't peer presure me damn it. Lol. I'm bringing it believe me. Give me a few more weeks fellas. I've got a family reunion the week of the 4th so right now is go time.

I've got a log going and there has to be a finale. Pics in due time

Last edited:
Don't peer presure me damn it. Lol. I'm bringing it believe me. Give me a few more weeks fellas. I've got a family reunion the week of the 4th so right now is go time.

I've got a log going and there has to be a finale. Pics in due time

Just doggin ya a little bit , lol .
Looking at Odie reminds me of a young John Cena ....

Just doggin ya a little bit , lol .
Looking at Odie reminds me of a young John Cena ....

Yeah during or after a deca/dbol cycle I hear that a lot. You guys will change yalls mind once the fina transformation pic goes up. I'm already in single digits on BF or very very close to it and I'm not even half way through my cycle.