Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

My goal is 260-270... but a buddy said maybe im at my bodys max and why i cant gain.. does that sound right?
Just eat more food brother. Look at mands he is a monster and he eats like one too.
By the way your looking pretty freaking massive in that pic, keep up the good work.

737ff952e89863a3b0cecfde13371534.jpg

My triceps make me look like I have no biceps [emoji23][emoji107]

737ff952e89863a3b0cecfde13371534.jpg

My triceps make me look like I have no biceps [emoji23][emoji107]

Well at least to cover the tricep, it took about 5 more pounds of ink, that 5+ on the scale. Not to mention put that arm in the sun, everyone knows tats like to swell in the sun. Just put some couns in ur other pocket to balance urself out![emoji123]

Well at least to cover the tricep, it took about 5 more pounds of ink, that 5+ on the scale. Not to mention put that arm in the sun, everyone knows tats like to swell in the sun. Just put some couns in ur other pocket to balance urself out![emoji123]

Nice horseshoe Livestrong (and Casca) ---Must be tricep-day around here huh ?
Get some !

Really appreciate it everyone. I actually am taking the week off this week, seems as if some of the times I've taken long breaks have made me grow the most. It's been a while since I've had a break I normally go 5 days a week and it's really hard for me to commit to a break from the gym. Was defiantly needed though.