Who splits their PCT? Why?

Wood4days

I've have friends that do PCT and don't split the pills and I been hearing some people split it. why?

Example:

Week 1-2
100 clomid (ED
40 nolvadex (ED)

Some of my buddies take all of it in the morning while some take all at night.

Now I hear some people split it 50 clomid and 20 nolvadex in the morning and 50 clomid and 20 nolvadex at night.

Is it better to split or just down all in one shot?

I've have friends that do PCT and don't split the pills and I been hearing some people split it. why?

Example:

Week 1-2
100 clomid (ED
40 nolvadex (ED)

Some of my buddies take all of it in the morning while some take all at night.

Now I hear some people split it 50 clomid and 20 nolvadex in the morning and 50 clomid and 20 nolvadex at night.

Is it better to split or just down all in one shot?
Look up the drug half life and it'll probably lead you to your answer.

Clomid Half-Life is 5 days. Nolvadex is 6 days. Splitting it really has no impact.

So just down the whole thing in the morning and get it over with. haha thanks. Yea I didn't think splitting it makes a difference. One of my friend takes his clomid and nolvadex at night because he said when he takes it in the morning it makes him tired through out the day.

I've found that Nolvadex helps me sleep better through the night, so I take it at night, I actually sleep which is crazy. The Clomid is my arch nemesis, I split it up so it at least spaces it out a little. It's already a mind fuck in itself.

I've found that Nolvadex helps me sleep better through the night, so I take it at night, I actually sleep which is crazy. The Clomid is my arch nemesis, I split it up so it at least spaces it out a little. It's already a mind fuck in itself.
I'm just going to pop both pills in the morning. No splitting for me.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Clomid Half-Life is 5 days. Nolvadex is 6 days. Splitting it really has no impact.
Exactly

Why take Clomid then?

If the cycle was heavier I don't feel comfortable just taking Nolvadex. I was pushing a gram a week so I want to make sure my boys get back up and functioning.

Back