Why do hamstring curls feel sexual?

ShredSeason

Is it supposed to be like this? Laying or seated, something feels extremely sexual on the contraction. I don’t really like it though, it’s like the machine is violating me. Laying is the worst, I had to tap out early from hitting sexual failure, it just got too intense. Wtf are these machines hitting? I can’t be the only one, but no one seems to talk about it. Is this just an unspoken rule that we all violate ourselves in silence for big hamstrings?

Maybe you're somehow stimulating a swollen prostate
I don't know what you're doing but it doesn't sound like a hamstring curl to me
Sounds like he’s dry bumping a prison mattress with a hole in it after years of not laying with a real woman lol.

Disgusting, please no one use a laying leg curl machine after this guy. F’ing sick. That y I prefer to work out at home, staff, scabes,hep b or c . Now this sick mo go spreading pre c*m on gym equipment.

Sounds like he’s dry bumping a prison mattress with a hole in it after years of not laying with a real woman lol.

Disgusting, please no one use a laying leg curl machine after this guy. F’ing sick. That y I prefer to work out at home, staff, scabes,hep b or c . Now this sick mo go spreading pre c*m on gym equipment.
Nah it didn’t make me hard, like I said I don’t enjoy it. I just do RDLs and conventional deads now, it’s too distracting to get a decent set in. Seated was better, but I still felt it lurking in the background.

This reads like a troll post but I’m genuinely wondering, there’s no way I’m the only one that felt this sensation.

Sounds to me like you feel vulnerable and wanting someone to tap that a$$ lol
booty dancing GIF

Nah it didn’t make me hard, like I said I don’t like it. I just do RDLs and conventional deads now, it’s too distracting to get a decent set in. Seated was better, but I still felt it lurking in the background.

This reads like a troll post but I’m genuinely wondering, there’s no way I’m the only one that felt this sensation.
I don’t really think ur a troll just wired lol imo, but Mabe lay off the tren? Find urself a good partner ? I know I actually get a bit of rest and relaxation when my libido goes down a bit, I’m sure my old ladies does also.

I guess ur in ur early 20’s i kinda understand. At 18 and natty I could go 10-12x a day.

But please please disinfect every machine after u use it , out of respect for ur self and other gym goers.

Is it supposed to be like this? Laying or seated, something feels extremely sexual on the contraction. I don’t really like it though, it’s like the machine is violating me. Laying is the worst, I had to tap out early from hitting sexual failure, it just got too intense. Wtf are these machines hitting? I can’t be the only one, but no one seems to talk about it. Is this just an unspoken rule that we all violate ourselves in silence for big hamstrings?
Perhaps your buttplug has something to do with it? Don't you know you're only supposed to wear that during squats? Rookie mistake

because your a sexual deviant, weirdo