Why do people hesitate to come off?

lifecycle of a steroids bro

> go to to TRT+ for a few months (200mg)

> virtue signal and say "see guys, you don't need a lot of gear at all to get big". make shitty youtube video about how high doses are bad

> start shrinking exponentially at 6 month mark

> try "alternative health conscience" cycles like high dose mast which probably don't do fuck all

> go back to high test doses without telling anyone

Ok but do you need to look like you're on all 365 days of the year? Can you not take a 1-2 month break, during which you won't lose a significant amount of actual tissue if you keep lifting unless you truly are big as fuck? I'd reckon that doesn't apply to most guys on gear.
Update. Now I realize the hesitation. If you come off and plan to stay off for any amount of time sufficient for some degree of normalization (2 months minimum), you’ll then need 2 more months if you ever hop back on to attain the aesthetic benefits of roids

Also if you’re off for more than 2 months, you’ll gradually lose a good amount of tissue and strength. Sure there’s the water weight drop post blast, but you’ll also continue to lose tissue beyond what your body can hold on to after accounting for myonuclei increase (which is honestly not that much from a 12-16 week blast)

It's too easy to stay on, so it's easy to delay and delay and delay and stay on for longer than you expected. It depends what compounds you use also.

There are fears about PCT sucking, but in reality, PCT is very easy. I get scared of PCTing every time but then when I actually do my PCT, I realize there was nothing to be afraid of and I feel great. If you are huge though, then you're going to get smaller, and that may be unacceptable to you. For the average guy, coming off is not hard and while you lose some gains you still keep a lot.

It's good to get over the fear of PCT and just make yourself come off and do it. If you used the right protocols, especially things like HCG during your cycle, then you're going to recover quickly.
Yea everyone always accurately says you’ll keep most of the tissue unless you’re super big already. What they don’t say is that even if that tissue increase is 5-6 lbs or so, if you’re under 200 ish lbs (ie average guy) you’ll end up looking completely natty again, and almost no one will notice the extra 5-6 lbs of tissue.
And actually, even if you’re somehow 200 lbs lean and not that tall, that extra 5-6 lbs will furthermore stick out way less than some teenager who was 160 ish lbs and shredded and then becomes close to 170 lbs shredded post cycle

So ultimately if you want to keep lifting and making steady but meaningful progress, you’ll probably need to stay on one way or another