Why is everyone so petty?

NOLHTXDMV

I'm fairly new here and as much as I want to be positive, I can't help but notice how whenever a supplier posts their products, everyone comes into the the comments section being petty, facetious, sarcastic, antagonistic.

This seems to be the case with *EVERY SUPPLIER* who posts their gear....??? Based on the negative masses here, I'd have to assume that there are NO RELIABLE SOURCES FOR GEAR here? If that's the case, why is anyone here? Please make it make sense.

IS EVERY source here really THAT BAD? Or is everyone commenting just bored and miserable?

Last edited:
I'm fairly new here and as much as I want to be positive, I can't help but notice how whenever a supplier posts their products, everyone comes into the the comments section being petty, facetious, sarcastic, antagonistic.

This seems to be the case with *EVERY SUPPLIER* who posts their gear....??? Based on the negative masses here, I'd have to assume that there are NO RELIABLE SOURCES FOR GEAR here? If that's the case, why is anyone here? Please make it make sense.

IS EVERY source here really THAT BAD? Or is everyone commenting just bored and miserable?
This really is one of the worst forums. Not sure why I’m still here tbh lol
Use basicstero they are great.