Why is everyone so petty?

NOLHTXDMV

I'm fairly new here and as much as I want to be positive, I can't help but notice how whenever a supplier posts their products, everyone comes into the the comments section being petty, facetious, sarcastic, antagonistic.

This seems to be the case with *EVERY SUPPLIER* who posts their gear....??? Based on the negative masses here, I'd have to assume that there are NO RELIABLE SOURCES FOR GEAR here? If that's the case, why is anyone here? Please make it make sense.

IS EVERY source here really THAT BAD? Or is everyone commenting just bored and miserable?

Last edited:
I'm fairly new here and as much as I want to be positive, I can't help but notice how whenever a supplier posts their products, everyone comes into the the comments section being petty, facetious, sarcastic, antagonistic.

This seems to be the case with *EVERY SUPPLIER* who posts their gear....??? Based on the negative masses here, I'd have to assume that there are NO RELIABLE SOURCES FOR GEAR here? If that's the case, why is anyone here? Please make it make sense.

IS EVERY source here really THAT BAD? Or is everyone commenting just bored and miserable?
This really is one of the worst forums. Not sure why I’m still here tbh lol
Use basicstero they are great.

You get it with every hobby/ sport. There’s assholes in the car/bike scene too. The only difference is the nature of the bodybuilding scene. You’ve got a bunch of vain, hormonally unbalanced men with too much estrogen arguing with equally unbalanced men who are off their tits on tren.

This forum is a fantastic resource. Probably the best I’ve been on. You just need to wade through the drama queens to get to it sometimes.

You get it with every hobby/ sport. There’s assholes in the car/bike scene too. The only difference is the nature of the bodybuilding scene. You’ve got a bunch of vain, hormonally unbalanced men with too much estrogen arguing with equally unbalanced men who are off their tits on tren.

This forum is a fantastic resource. Probably the best I’ve been on. You just need to wade through the drama queens to get to it sometimes.
This is spot on.

It's a cut throat business so what do you expect.

Besides most established members here don't kiss ass for money or free stuff. Not how it works around here.

If you think good about it, it's better this way for everyone. If you don't know how to tell good source from shitty one, spend more time and learn how it all works. If you still can't then there's no help. I like to say - use your own head.

If you don't like it and feel that the rules are unfair, you can go to somewhere else where everyone is more fake than tiktok and all that crap.

That's the bottom line.

New members please understand that sources here in the underground are here to Make Money. I know they like to talk like they are your buddy but it comes down to the money for them. If they were not vetted or held responsible for testing their products, or promptly answering questions or concerns then what or who would hold them accountable? This would be just like buying gear from instagram or something, No accountability. You send bitcoin, wait a month, no package; shit out of luck. At least here if their reputation is crap, they don’t get business. They don’t test products they get called out for it. They are making thousands, some tens of thousands im sure. What keeps them in check… being in good standing and held accountable.

Guys,how about our prices?

1722785412224.png

Try reading this post, the prices, the steroid names and not getting offended. Some vendors are really asking for it.

OP is obviously new and naive, so he possibly thinks all vendors have his best interests in mind. Wait until you get fucked over for the first time, then you will understand why people are like this.

Much of the criticism is over the top and unwarranted. Some members enjoy the opportunity to be assholes knowing the vendor really can't fight back.

If still serves a useful purpose though.

It puts vendors on notice that if they get this much heat for no real reason, they know if they screw around all hell will break loose, so they're more likely to behave properly, or expect to be put out of business here.

Even a well established vendor like QSC, who've proven themselves over so many transactions they can get away with rudely arguing, even insulting commenters, they will quietly respond to genuine criticism and make improvements.

So while it's jarring to see the abuse vendors get, especially when you know it's baseless, it does serve a purpose.

I get irritated from time to time by guys that will make an alt acct with a handle that means nothing and then start a thread just to get one up on the board with no intention of interacting with guys replying to them. Like this dick.

I am amused when I get a pm asking if I'd consider selling my account. They hear that Elite accounts come well appointed with all the bells and whistles. I've considered renting my account out after receiving what I consider "Serious" offers. I'm really just a dick tease. Maybe an Ebay auction?

Sponsors