Why is everyone so petty?

NOLHTXDMV

I'm fairly new here and as much as I want to be positive, I can't help but notice how whenever a supplier posts their products, everyone comes into the the comments section being petty, facetious, sarcastic, antagonistic.

This seems to be the case with *EVERY SUPPLIER* who posts their gear....??? Based on the negative masses here, I'd have to assume that there are NO RELIABLE SOURCES FOR GEAR here? If that's the case, why is anyone here? Please make it make sense.

IS EVERY source here really THAT BAD? Or is everyone commenting just bored and miserable?

Last edited:
I'm fairly new here and as much as I want to be positive, I can't help but notice how whenever a supplier posts their products, everyone comes into the the comments section being petty, facetious, sarcastic, antagonistic.

This seems to be the case with *EVERY SUPPLIER* who posts their gear....??? Based on the negative masses here, I'd have to assume that there are NO RELIABLE SOURCES FOR GEAR here? If that's the case, why is anyone here? Please make it make sense.

IS EVERY source here really THAT BAD? Or is everyone commenting just bored and miserable?
This really is one of the worst forums. Not sure why I’m still here tbh lol
Use basicstero they are great.

You get it with every hobby/ sport. There’s assholes in the car/bike scene too. The only difference is the nature of the bodybuilding scene. You’ve got a bunch of vain, hormonally unbalanced men with too much estrogen arguing with equally unbalanced men who are off their tits on tren.

This forum is a fantastic resource. Probably the best I’ve been on. You just need to wade through the drama queens to get to it sometimes.

You get it with every hobby/ sport. There’s assholes in the car/bike scene too. The only difference is the nature of the bodybuilding scene. You’ve got a bunch of vain, hormonally unbalanced men with too much estrogen arguing with equally unbalanced men who are off their tits on tren.

This forum is a fantastic resource. Probably the best I’ve been on. You just need to wade through the drama queens to get to it sometimes.
This is spot on.

It's a cut throat business so what do you expect.

Besides most established members here don't kiss ass for money or free stuff. Not how it works around here.

If you think good about it, it's better this way for everyone. If you don't know how to tell good source from shitty one, spend more time and learn how it all works. If you still can't then there's no help. I like to say - use your own head.

If you don't like it and feel that the rules are unfair, you can go to somewhere else where everyone is more fake than tiktok and all that crap.

That's the bottom line.

New members please understand that sources here in the underground are here to Make Money. I know they like to talk like they are your buddy but it comes down to the money for them. If they were not vetted or held responsible for testing their products, or promptly answering questions or concerns then what or who would hold them accountable? This would be just like buying gear from instagram or something, No accountability. You send bitcoin, wait a month, no package; shit out of luck. At least here if their reputation is crap, they don’t get business. They don’t test products they get called out for it. They are making thousands, some tens of thousands im sure. What keeps them in check… being in good standing and held accountable.

Guys,how about our prices?

1722785412224.png

Try reading this post, the prices, the steroid names and not getting offended. Some vendors are really asking for it.

OP is obviously new and naive, so he possibly thinks all vendors have his best interests in mind. Wait until you get fucked over for the first time, then you will understand why people are like this.

Much of the criticism is over the top and unwarranted. Some members enjoy the opportunity to be assholes knowing the vendor really can't fight back.

If still serves a useful purpose though.

It puts vendors on notice that if they get this much heat for no real reason, they know if they screw around all hell will break loose, so they're more likely to behave properly, or expect to be put out of business here.

Even a well established vendor like QSC, who've proven themselves over so many transactions they can get away with rudely arguing, even insulting commenters, they will quietly respond to genuine criticism and make improvements.

So while it's jarring to see the abuse vendors get, especially when you know it's baseless, it does serve a purpose.

I get irritated from time to time by guys that will make an alt acct with a handle that means nothing and then start a thread just to get one up on the board with no intention of interacting with guys replying to them. Like this dick.

I am amused when I get a pm asking if I'd consider selling my account. They hear that Elite accounts come well appointed with all the bells and whistles. I've considered renting my account out after receiving what I consider "Serious" offers. I'm really just a dick tease. Maybe an Ebay auction?

Would you prefer that everyone is nice and trusting and uses nice language? Then we can just buy mystery products and just trust these ugl suppliers who are notorious for being sketchy and most don't give a damn about you or your health and just want money. There's a very good reason for being extremely critical of suppliers and continuing to be over time.

Since you're new, you and may not understand that the ugl world is full of scammers and sketchy people. There are good people too, but in this world you should not give blind trust to anyone and hold every supplier's feet to the fire always.

The only way that you can hold good standards is to be extremely critical of suppliers. Demand testing from them. Test their products. Be very openly critical of any mistakes or errors. There's a high bar on this forum and that's what leads to finding the decent ones and even the decent ones need to be judged and criticized repeatedly to make sure that they hold up to their standards.

If you read back through the history of the past decades and how much improvement there's been in the UGL world, you will understand. There's still a hell of a lot of improvement that needs to happen, but the only way to continue in a good direction is to be very critical and don't let anything slide.

There are forums out there where comments and criticisms are censored because it's a pay-to-play forum. You read through and it's all niceties and compliments and touchdown photos, yada yada. Meanwhile suppliers will rip you off, send you bunk stuff, send you underdosed or incorrect compounds, and at worst sell you dirty gear. No thanks.

Here are some quotes from the administrator of this forum. If you want to know why the forum is the way it is then start looking for and reading about the goals and mission of this forum and what the administrator promotes.

The new guidance applies to new vendors. Obviously, many have already posted in the Steroid Underground subforum (and many other subforums) and have effectively been "grandfathered in".

However, I think we should expect (and pressure) everyone to provide lab testing for products given the relative ease and affordability of doing so thanks to services from @janoshik, @LAB4TOX, ChemTox, etc.

If compliance with these demands doesn't happen within a short period of time, the possibility is high that further restrictions will be implemented retroactively without notice.

There was nothing "harsh" about your post. My comment was merely a reaction to the idea that we should seek out source's input on how to keep them in check.

I know there is a lot of pandering to sources going on at several forums. MESO isn't the place for that. I want everyone to know that no one should be on their knees to placate sources on this forum. Allegiance to sources over the community is strongly discouraged. The driving imperative on this forum is to hold sources accountable.

Every subforum is accessible.

You shouldn't really give a fuck what sources think about it. This isn't for them. It's for everyone else (who is not a source).

I think power has definitely shifted towards the end-users with the availability of affordable lab testing and sites like MESO to hold sources accountable for what's being sold. This approach has done a lot towards minimizing the harm of androgen black markets.

You do know that the whole point of the Steroid Underground subforum is to hold sources accountable, don't you?

That means asking/encouraging/pressuring/badgering/demanding that UGLs are fully accountable for their products and services.

This is done with harm reduction in mind because consumers, even those using black market androgens, deserve to know exactly what they are injecting into their body.

The increasing amount of analytical lab testing is one of the biggest achievements in the AAS harm reduction space. It's still not enough. UGLs can do better.

Expecting and demanding that UGLs do more testing should be the default mode for members here.

Contrary to the prevailing sentiment in a few source threads, this forum does NOT exist so members can bow down, kiss the ring, and promote/defend the sources (from "a business owners (sic) perspective") against customer criticisms of their products/services.

We could do better with more members "badgering" sources/UGLs to remain accountable with things like increased lab testing.

And fewer members posting their obsequious, sycophantic bullshit.

I strongly encourage Members to hold all sources accountable. The best way to do that is to request, pressure, and demand (repeatedly and aggressively) that they conduct more lab testing on their products in the name of harm reduction.

I see absolutely no reason that anyone should discourage or otherwise prevent a Member from doing this under any circumstance. Anyone who defends sources against such requests is thwarting the community harm reduction efforts.

If there are any reasons, valid or not, that the source should not perform such analytical testing, the onus should be fully on the source to explain those reasons.

Sources should directly address the issue of refusing to perform lab tests (whether it's specific testing or frequency).

It is NOT the job of source sympathizers, sycophants, dickriders, etc. to defend the sources, represent the sources, or absolve the sources of any responsibility for not testing their products. Anyone who does this undermines the goals of a forum that prides itself on harm reduction.

Sources who extensively test their products provide a valuable harm reduction service. It's not nearly as valuable as independent member testing but does help hold them accountable.

But make no mistake, sources who lab test their products are doing so due to marketing pressures - it has become a cost of doing business required in the community. It is not an act of altruism but self-serving and profit-oriented.

We should appreciate members who contribute to lab testing at every level. But let's don't make it a moral issue or use it disparage or discredit those who are not in a position to spend money on testing.

Ummm. Why?

That's the entire point of the Steroid Underground subforum - holding sources accountable for level of source / quality of product and pressuring them to do better.

I don't expect sources to like it. In fact, they probably hate it.

Members should love it. And Members should continue to do it.

MESO does not ban anyone for negative feedback on sources at all.

Holding sources fully accountable for every aspect of their product and service is strongly encouraged. This can't be overstated. It should be an automatic response for anyone interested in harm reduction and consumer protection.

However, there are other behaviors that are always completely unacceptable and you have been and will continue to be banned for them.

This is a harm reduction forum.

Wishing harm / injury / death on other members is not allowed.
Nor is talking about physically assaulting other members.

I get irritated from time to time by guys that will make an alt acct with a handle that means nothing and then start a thread just to get one up on the board with no intention of interacting with guys replying to them. Like this dick.

I am amused when I get a pm asking if I'd consider selling my account. They hear that Elite accounts come well appointed with all the bells and whistles. I've considered renting my account out after receiving what I consider "Serious" offers. I'm really just a dick tease. Maybe an Ebay auction?
"1 million dollars?"

@NOLHTXDMV if you consider the banters here antagonistic and hostile, you need to join source boards and read all the posts by shills and noobs who support and worship the vendors or as I candidly call them, drug dealers.

You need to broaden your view and try other forums in order to appreciate the true forum experience. There are no mods here anymore to control the flow which has its drawbacks as well as the freedom we enjoy.

Shit is way tame nowadays if you can’t stomach it, this game is not for you. It will help your mental health to just be a lurker and not interact, you still benefit being a bystander but not get the stress of all the drama. If you’re only here to look for a reliable source, that’s easy, you just need common sense and reading comprehension.

Good luck.

troll post idk. Skimmed thru the replies. They maybe touched on this.

But everyone on here who is “petty, sarcastic, whatever you wanna say” they’ve been here a while. They’re educated and no bs. And more times than not, them acting in such a way is because the person they’re replying to had zero common sense.
New members come on here asking dumb questions constantly.
Yall in general need some common sense ( which people apparently completely lack now a days) read the forums & do your due diligence and read… oh wait and do this… read more.
Don’t take simple comments or sarcasm so hard. It’s the internet after all lol.
Took me a day to figure out where and who I wanted to deal with. And said products are great. Service is top notch. And testing has always been in range of goal.

If this forum is too much. Go enjoy eroids or other forums that are nothing but fake shills and bs.

Yep, a petty, moody crew.
You got this right.
They moan all the time.
Take Spaceman S, for example.
Earlier, he was complaining his sexual enhancement pills are not up to scratch.
I mean, stop it.
Go do something else.