Why is my free test so high?

So been on my trt at 160 mgs a week from my clinic. No ai. I will post my labs here. Why is my free test so high? I looked at labs from a year ago on my ugl stuff doing same dose and I had similar total t but my free test was 100 points less. Only thing I added was finasteride for hair loss. Which doesn't seem to be helping actually and making hair worse. Could it be the fin? Can free test make hair loss worse?

Is this a good thing for muscle building? Bad for hair?

So been on my trt at 160 mgs a week from my clinic. No ai. I will post my labs here. Why is my free test so high? I looked at labs from a year ago on my ugl stuff doing same dose and I had similar total t but my free test was 100 points less. Only thing I added was finasteride for hair loss. Which doesn't seem to be helping actually and making hair worse. Could it be the fin? Can free test make hair loss worse?

Is this a good thing for muscle building? Bad for hair?
Why wouldn’t it be high? Your total T is high…

My TT is 900 and my free T is the same as yours.

Also, unless you personally verified the concentration via testing such as jano or chromate, you have no idea what the ugl actually was. Could have been advertised as 250mg/ml and in all actuality 200, or 210, or 400. Who knows.

Also, unless you personally verified the concentration via testing such as jano or chromate, you have no idea what the ugl actually was. Could have been advertised as 250mg/ml and in all actuality 200, or 210, or 400. Who knows.
It's pharma grade t. Just wondering if it's bad for my hair? Started finasteride a few months ago and shedding bad right now

It's pharma grade t. Just wondering if it's bad for my hair? Started finasteride a few months ago and shedding bad right now
My comment was in reference to you mentioning it was higher on ugl.

Also could be your shgb is lower due to fin (I think that lowers it) or it just being lower from being on test longer. Your shgb will generally lower after periods of drug use.

If you have the mpb gene, test will speed that up. I think the general train of thought is the higher dose can speed it up faster, at least that’s what I’ve seen.

Did u check DHT? I think finasteride may raise test as less gets converted to DHT…
Yea I checked dht off fin and now just got tested while on so I will post results when I get them. Could the free test increase be causing me my hair loss though instead of dht. Maybe I'm more sensitive to test?

Yea I checked dht off fin and now just got tested while on so I will post results when I get them. Could the free test increase be causing me my hair loss though instead of dht. Maybe I'm more sensitive to test?
I would say free T can cause hair loss as there are androgen receptors on the hair bulbs

The finasteride will cause your free T to be higher. You're lacking in androgenic activity because you've cut off the 5 alpha reductase pathway with fin and your body is attempting to increase androgenic stimulation.

Thanks man. So is that worse for my hair?
The high T itself doesn't really matter that much actually. The problem for hair is actually a lack of sufficient simulation by certainly steroids, which is caused when finasteride causes homeostatic changes. It's seems kind of paradoxical because fin can really help thicken hair, stop it from falling out, and stop any irritation and itchiness, but these effects will actually disappear after a short period of time due to the body attempting to work against the changed that occurred due to 5 alpha reductase inhibition. So, in the end, it's just not really worth taking it, especially if your experience side effects.