• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Why MESO is tough on sources

No was not directed or intended for you guys.
So who was it intended for than? I mean it looks pretty black and white to me mindless. Here’s the issue people have with you man it seems like you mean well most of the time but you play both sides. If you read the threads every comment from you is either something stating the obvious or agreeing with someone’s post. You literally go back and forth the whole tread and for someone on the outside looking in it almost looks like your a bot or something posting just to post. You can’t play both sides man I know you just want people to like you and want to fit in with everyone else but going about it how you are is going to do the exact opposite for you. Don’t agree with people just to agree with them state your opinions and what you feel and don’t be afraid to go against the grain whether that be asf or meso.

What the fuck @MindlessWork? You want to call us all haters on ASF and then over here you talk shit about them?

View attachment 132054

Since it was MESO people that are the “haters” on ASF you basically chimed in and gave us all a “fuck ‘em”. Thanks for your support, buddy.

How bout you do us all a favor and stay over at ASF. You seem to fit in better over there anyway.

So telling the truth and going by lab testing classifies someone as a hater these days ????

WTF do they want people to say about that shitty ass lab. You can't polish a turd!

There are good people at ASF I can call friends. I don't care as to whether they're reps or not, although I do generally speak with mods/reps more because like me, they've been there a while, they actually lift, and they have knowledge that I would never ask someone new(er). Calling them all whores without knowing them is shitty, but you do what you want. I know for a fact, you'd get along with some of the guys there.

As to how things are going over there, I don't like the way things are being handled. Since this Preatorian testing was done, PSL faked one lab report on Tren Hex. This situation is being handled even worse than the Praetorian situation. PSL had openly admitted to forging the report and has not been kicked off ASF. Mainly, because 2 sources carry PSL and one of those also has another subforum; so that would be 3 sources gone.

Something has to change. It couldn't have been more apparent that the bottom dollar is the absolute most important thing there. I'm there more for information and for the people at that board more than the sources. That's not the case for most members there. Good UGLs are a dime a dozen and people will continue to buy under dosed, fake, and mislabeled gear there.

Jswole220 said something similar last week that made me think twice about bailing from ASF completely. Yeah they have their issues for sure, but so do the majority of forums. Plus there are some really good dudes on that forum and sources, as you mentioned. If everyone worth a damn jumped ship, who would look out for the unsuspecting noobs? We/I know what time it is and who the players are, so as long as our expectations aren't set too high, we're good.

What the fuck @MindlessWork? You want to call us all haters on ASF and then over here you talk shit about them?

View attachment 132054

Since it was MESO people that are the “haters” on ASF you basically chimed in and gave us all a “fuck ‘em”. Thanks for your support, buddy.

How bout you do us all a favor and stay over at ASF. You seem to fit in better over there anyway.
That's fucked up. Probably whoring for gear.

Whoring for shitty ass gear at that LOL. This isn't rocket science. What the lab and mods did is indefensible.

They sent out shit gear and then lied about it. End of story imo.
Yeah I just got finished reading through all that bullshit. I'm not sure how they keep members there.

Yeah I just got finished reading through all that bullshit. I'm not sure how they keep members there.

Yeah I'm so glad I joined Meso instead. I had been reading through boards for a while and was going to join Meso because I appreciated the no bs attitude and how members would rally around one another. I had also regularly read through for training advice etc.

Someone was really suggesting that I join ASF as opposed to Meso. Obviously very glad I didn't. They're basically running an organized scam. Sending out bunk gear and then running off and discrediting anyone who questions it. He did exactly what you would ask someone to do in that he paid for testing and has hard evidence.

So telling the truth and going by lab testing classifies someone as a hater these days ????

WTF do they want people to say about that shitty ass lab. You can't polish a turd!
I’m liking this new aggressive behavior! :):D

I’m liking this new aggressive behavior! :):D

Haha. @Villain said I need to bring out my dark side!!

But seriously how fucking ridiculous is it that he spent all that money to test stuff and then they act like it's not real.

It's also a miracle that his stuff actually made it to Jano. I sent stuff 2 months ago and its on a boat in the ocean still. Its 2020 not 1492!

But seriously how fucking ridiculous is it that he spent all that money to test stuff and then they act like it's not real.

It's also a miracle that his stuff actually made it to Jano. I sent stuff 2 months ago and its on a boat in the ocean still. Its 2020 not 1492!

I don’t appreciate the Christopher Columbus connotation...cough, cough, (1492) especially during these times

[emoji23]

No one better than @Villain to assist you with that. You can find him in the Clitoris ... thread.....:D