• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Why MESO is tough on sources

Well fellas I decided to join the darkside. Lol.. I didn't even realize I had joined over here until now. Anyways praet definitely got me. Out about 1,200 between gear and the testing. As of yesterday before they were removed from forum custom said he was working on things. But what is a little fishy to me is he's telling me to email "him" all info to the praet order email. Is he actually praet? Any thoughts? I'm just rambling
I read he may be an owner or a reseller for them. Hard to say for certain. Either way, glad the scam he helped perpetuate has been exposed. Too bad PSL/UncleZ won't see the same fate over there.

I read he may be an owner or a reseller for them. Hard to say for certain. Either way, glad the scam he helped perpetuate has been exposed. Too bad PSL/UncleZ won't see the same fate over there.
Yeah I was kinda surprised those two are still there after the faked report.

Yeah I was kinda surprised those two are still there after the faked report.

I'm not. One of the ASF mods even said that the owner told them that he'd lose too much money if he kicked Uncle Z / PSL off.

He's framing it as "giving them a second chance" and "people make mistakes" but the reality is that he doesn't want to lose three sponsors on two of his websites.

Giving Praetorian the boot was a good move and I applaud it, but when push comes to shove the ASF ownership has made it quite clear that money matters more than members.

ASF removed Praetorian from their site. Just goes to show any UGL can fall apart over night. They were a popular source on ASF and charged premium pricing too. That’s nauseating because there wasn’t much testing performed. They encouraged bloods but that’s so bullshit and subjective. And it looks like they gave away gear to the dudes that agreed to log and run bloods. Free gear to select “vets” - that never works well does it?

As if anyone needs further encouragement to test products. This is why we DEMAND that the sources here test their own shit first. “Oh, but of course that will test well...” it doesn’t always. And when a source tests their products, they establish a baseline that better match up when a member submits random samples. See how that works? We’re not just taking the sources word for it, it gets validated over time.

MESO also heavily discourages free samples and we call out shills. Those kind of source tactics heavily bias reviews and make it impossible to get the facts. There’s no grey area on that and shilly fucking guys get called out all the time.

This way of holding sources accountable is helping the entire community to get legitimate products. Praetorian is no longer around to pull their scams. The dinosaur way of doing shit is coming to an end and results in good products for everyone. Testing is the most important thing we can do as customers.

I’ve been lurking for a while and finally grew a big enough pair to contribute - I have a question in general regarding sources: Is it really that much more profitable to sale underdosed and fraud/replaced hormones (i.e. dbol for anavar)?

I hope that isn’t too silly of a question but I just don’t understand why so many labs sale and risk their rep when the rewards seem minimal in comparison to the risk. I guess they could just as easily start up under another brand - but damn - I just don’t get why people can’t just be decent humans.

ASF removed Praetorian from their site. Just goes to show any UGL can fall apart over night. They were a popular source on ASF and charged premium pricing too. That’s nauseating because there wasn’t much testing performed. They encouraged bloods but that’s so bullshit and subjective. And it looks like they gave away gear to the dudes that agreed to log and run bloods. Free gear to select “vets” - that never works well does it?

As if anyone needs further encouragement to test products. This is why we DEMAND that the sources here test their own shit first. “Oh, but of course that will test well...” it doesn’t always. And when a source tests their products, they establish a baseline that better match up when a member submits random samples. See how that works? We’re not just taking the sources word for it, it gets validated over time.

MESO also heavily discourages free samples and we call out shills. Those kind of source tactics heavily bias reviews and make it impossible to get the facts. There’s no grey area on that and shilly fucking guys get called out all the time.

This way of holding sources accountable is helping the entire community to get legitimate products. Praetorian is no longer around to pull their scams. The dinosaur way of doing shit is coming to an end and results in good products for everyone. Testing is the most important thing we can do as customers.

Completely agree as far as testing. I would also add that a lab that comes with testing is at least showing some commitment to their brand and that they plan on staying a while.

All the meth heads that are trying to make a quick buck always have bs excuses why they can't test such as having no money. That just confirms for me that they have no idea how to allocate funds or run a business.

Just a heads up for people who plan on testing I would highly suggest using DHL, UPS or Fed Ex not USPS. They are definitely more expensive but I sent 9 products with USPS close to 2 months ago and they still haven't arrived. Jano said he's receiving packs sent in the middle of March with USPS. This link he posted seems to be describing USPS best case as close to 40 days.

https://esellercafe.com/us-postal-service-shifting-international-air-mail-sea-transport-during-covid-19-update-6-5-2020/ (U.S. Postal Service Shifting International Air Mail to Sea Transport During COVID-19 - Update 6/5/2020)

I’ve been lurking for a while and finally grew a big enough pair to contribute - I have a question in general regarding sources: Is it really that much more profitable to sale underdosed and fraud/replaced hormones (i.e. dbol for anavar)?

I hope that isn’t too silly of a question but I just don’t understand why so many labs sale and risk their rep when the rewards seem minimal in comparison to the risk. I guess they could just as easily start up under another brand - but damn - I just don’t get why people can’t just be decent humans.
There are probably a few factors that can be taken into consideration when it comes to this.

1. They are just stupid or careless and mixup their compounds and sell the wrong ones.

2. They are greedy and assholes who decide that they will sell a cheaper product as the more expensive one and keep the pricier stuff for themselves. Example: Winnie becomes exponentially cheaper than Anavar as you buy more.

That’s all I could think of at this time, but in some instances the price differences are very noticeable and let’s face it, people are assholes.

Well... it’s an illegal enterprise. As much as we would like to picture Walter White providing for the future welfare of his family as he battles cancer, that’s not always the case. It’s much more likely that we’re getting Jesse Pinkman, an underachiever that fucks up everything else in his life so can’t hold a normal full-time job.

They aren’t all bad, but based on the testing results for Praetorian it looks like they just flat out sucked at making gear. From what I understand, Praetorian didn’t actually make the gear, they just bottled and sold it. So whoever they were getting it from was fucking them over and in turn fucking the end user. Maybe that douchey rep was doing a product shuffle before he resold his vials. Who knows.

Caps and tabs are often fucked up because the maker has no idea what they’re doing. That’s why compounds like arimidex where you’re taking small doses of 0.5 mg should be entrusted to pharmaceutical manufacturers.

And ultimately, the raw materials are coming from Mr. Chinaman a half a world away. If he labels the powder tub and it’s the wrong shit, it’s not always going thru thorough QA/QC check. Think of how many middlemen might be involved before benevolent Brewer guy gets it. There’s so much that can go wrong even before our resident meth-head gets his 250 gram pack of powder. Now imagine what his inventory room and brewing “lab” looks like never mind his attention to detail after being geeked out for 3 days.

Some UGLs are good and some are nothing more than career felons that are looking to make a buck. Some nod off and get arrested in the parking lot of the post office making a drop. Isn’t that right @Cakedup?

You have no way of knowing what’s going on at the other end. Pssst... for OPSEC purposes some UGLs don’t necessarily tell the whole truth all the time. So don’t believe what they tell you and make sure you read. A lot of what we do relies purely on trust. It’s just whether the UGL proves deserving of that trust. Always hold them accountable for what they do. It’s business, not a personal relationship.

I' know a few people personally outside if the forums that have been running them for a few years all with great bloods. I was done with ASF sourcing and said fuck it I guess Ill try them. I seriously think there are different sources that sell the name praet.
I thought the same thing was a possibility.
Possibly a different Praet back in the days when GrAnabolic sold Praetorian.

I checked into Custom being THE reseller. But no he was just the rep for a Praetorian reseller. Still shady as fuck imo.
No matter Custom will come out smelling like a rose on ASF and just move on and the newbies will buy into the "Custom's a stand up guy" bullshit.

Hell no man he’s a gear whore who can be paid off. Prime example would be feral labs sending him free gear to get all the bullies off their backs
What in God's name are you talking about.

He's like Fucking sixty years old lol. He doesn't give a shit about free gear lol.

Whatever the reason people choose to use you, I believe that they can feel comfortable about getting accurate results. DQ and I created a blend that we sent in for blind testing to you, and your results were spot on to what was in the vial, since then, I have had zero doubts about your testing. Though before, I will admit that I was a little leery because of a past situation, which is why I had DQ send that extra sample in.
I member dat.

There are probably a few factors that can be taken into consideration when it comes to this.

1. They are just stupid or careless and mixup their compounds and sell the wrong ones.

2. They are greedy and assholes who decide that they will sell a cheaper product as the more expensive one and keep the pricier stuff for themselves. Example: Winnie becomes exponentially cheaper than Anavar as you buy more.

That’s all I could think of at this time, but in some instances the price differences are very noticeable and let’s face it, people are assholes.

I'll go with option 2, but as @BigBaldBeardGuy said this is why it is important that UGLs tests their raws in addition to finished products.
Thankfully Sym tested his recent EQ before putting it for sale because I have heard and seen testing where some of the EQ from China has not been high purity recently.

This is why it is important for UGLs to also hold their raw suppliers accountable, because ultimately they are responsible for the product they put out even if the mix up is on the raws end.

@amtont to think before COVID it took a week with cheap USPS option :(

Thats the thing USPS isn't cheap either, it is around $70 even for the cheapest option for literally nothing.

Have you gotten any packs that were mailed in May and June USPS?

I mean at this point I might as well have just dropped it in the ocean and hoped it would have washed ashore by now, but unfortunately I didnt realize that technology had gone back 700 years before I sent it.