Wife needs a boost pt141 vs oxtocin?

SVENGALI

As title states, wife 41yo premenopausal and looking for a boost. Tbf we all are here. Any experience with pt141 or oxytocin greatly appreciated.

Pt141 sucked for both of us, we had all the bad sides and none of the good.

I got nauseated and had bad nasal congestion.

Never tried oxytocin.

PT-141 is fantastic. I've used it hundreds of times.

Understand there are gastrointestinal side effects the first few times(GLP like, slowed digestion), but they lessen in intensity with each use, permanently. IE, you can go months without using it and they don't return.

2mg is the usual for men and women (the official prescription pen for women is 1.75), but I (male) prefer 3.5mg for seizure inducing orgasms.

It tends to take effect in under an hour, lighten up for a few hours, come back even more intensely for several more hours, then settles in for another day or so of generally heightened sensitivity.

Eat lightly the day of first use to minimize the GI unpleasantness, but as I said, once you get past that with the first few uses, it doesn't return.

When I'm ready for a tan, I prefer "sex enhancement" doses of MT-II, which PT-141 is derived from. It's an even more all encompassing visceral experience. Things like stretching become intensely pleasurable. "Grooming behavior", like running your fingers through your hair, as well as your partners, become irresistible and feel supernaturally great. It's so natural, you likely won't realize it's related to MT-II until it's happening.

Don't be concerned with priapism, it's not a possibility with these drugs, though it might seem like it. Have a multi-round willing partner or be prepared to go solo as needed for some relief though, otherwise expect long stretches of tenting your pants, lol.

Oxytocin is a waste of time imo.

Last edited:
PT-141 is fantastic. I've used it hundreds of times.

Understand there are gastrointestinal side effects the first few times(GLP like, slowed digestion), but they lessen in intensity with each use, permanently. IE, you can go months without using it and they don't return.

2mg is the usual for men and women (the official prescription pen for women is 1.75), but I (male) prefer 3.5mg for seizure inducing orgasms.

It tends to take effect in under an hour, lighten up for a few hours, come back even more intensely for several more hours, then settles in for another day or so of generally heightened sensitivity.

Eat lightly the day of first use to minimize the GI unpleasantness, but as I said, once you get past that with the first few uses, it doesn't return.
Appreciate the info, I'm gonna give it a whirl. How dark did you get from mt2?

Back