Women advice please

heathermtuey

So I had finished a 6 week cycle of primo 1cc twice a week and have been off of it and am late 42 days on my period so basically missed 2 periods is this normal?

Hi new to this if you responded I don't see your response
I was just tagging a couple female members here with quite a bit of cycle knowledge. It just sends them a notification and they can come help you out.

I think most of them are sleeping now, so it may be a bit before they respond.

I was just tagging a couple female members here with quite a bit of cycle knowledge. It just sends them a notification and they can come help you out.

I think most of them are sleeping now, so it may be a bit before they respond.
Ooh ok great. thank you.

So I had finished a 6 week cycle of primo 1cc twice a week and have been off of it and am late 42 days on my period so basically missed 2 periods is this normal?

What was your primo dosed at?

1cc twice a week sounds like you were taking a lot of gear for a female.

Hi Heather - GG is the expert here but have you been off cycle for as long as you were on cycle? It sounds like you have. It can take your body 2-3 months to recover and hormone levels settle back down. You're still in that window so I wouldn't worry. Any chance you're pg tho?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Heather - GG is the expert here but have you been off cycle for as long as you were on cycle? It sounds like you have. It can take your body 2-3 months to recover and hormone levels settle back down. You're still in that window so I wouldn't worry. Any chance you're pg tho?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No my husband had a vasectomy 6 years ago after we had our kids.

What was your primo dosed at?

1cc twice a week sounds like you were taking a lot of gear for a female.
Is it. Lol I have a very high tolerance for meds so when I started at half a cc twice a week it wasn't doing anything so we numbed it up and eventually got to one cc twice a week and that was noticeable but I wanted to go higher but didn't want to risk the side effects.

Is it. Lol I have a very high tolerance for meds so when I started at half a cc twice a week it wasn't doing anything so we numbed it up and eventually got to one cc twice a week and that was noticeable but I wanted to go higher but didn't want to risk the side effects.
Bumped*

... So what was the dosing?

You didn't notice anything at first because it takes several weeks for primo enanthate to build up in your system...

Yes completely normal to miss your periods after running a cycle. What's your bf%?

mands

It was 1 cc twice a week

I'm not sure my husband always did it

You need to get more involved in what you're injecting into your body. You should have done more research on your own because you could seriously fuck yourself up by not doing your own research. You should be aware of how much gear you're taking... 1cc doesn't mean much aside from it likely being a fucking lot for a first go with primo.

I advise against listening to your husband on any future cycles because he sounds clueless.

You need to get more involved in what you're injecting into your body. You should have done more research on your own because you could seriously fuck yourself up by not doing your own research. You should be aware of how much gear you're taking... 1cc doesn't mean much aside from it likely being a fucking lot for a first go with primo.

I advise against listening to your husband on any future cycles because he sounds clueless.
I didn't listen to him I researched the primo and then he got it and he just did what I told him to do he was actually saying this is to much but he isn't the boss of me so he did what I asked but that was my first time with injectable so I should have paid attention to it