• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

worldhgh.com

nervje

anyone has an experience with their gh? in the gh thread their hgh seems to be legit, anyone else can back this up?
is their shipping good? on their site it says theyve been seized to us and uk 2 times, and then they say they have never been seized so thats kinda weird..

Do some research in the underground and in the gh threads and you'll find what you're looking for, just probably not about this source.

well i found that the hygetropins seem to be of good quality, i read through the threads, but i cant seem to find anything about people getting fucked over etc thsts what im basically asking. Their site looks shady as fuck to me

well i found that the hygetropins seem to be of good quality, i read through the threads, but i cant seem to find anything about people getting fucked over etc thsts what im basically asking. Their site looks shady as fuck to me
If it looks shady af then it usually is...

anyone has an experience with their gh? in the gh thread their hgh seems to be legit, anyone else can back this up?
is their shipping good? on their site it says theyve been seized to us and uk 2 times, and then they say they have never been seized so thats kinda weird..

I have ordered hygetropin from them I have received it but it was totally fake it's a rip off don't buy anything from them it's a scam don't fall for it like me.The box was ok but the vials inside don't have a batch # and expiration date and the security seals were broken.Checked the vials content in a lab it's NOT hgh period.DON'T BUY FROM THEM ITS SCAM

I have ordered hygetropin from them I have received it but it was totally fake it's a rip off don't buy anything from them it's a scam don't fall for it like me.The box was ok but the vials inside don't have a batch # and expiration date and the security seals were broken.Checked the vials content in a lab it's NOT hgh period.DON'T BUY FROM THEM ITS SCAM.spread the word to everyone we have to stop them from ripping us off

Sponsors

Latest posts