Worse pip you had ?

Not sure if many remember the source IP but his sust and tren took me out for almost a week. Test flu, giant lump you name it. His sust was bad but mixed with his tren I threw the tren out. Haha

I remember IP....if you're talking about the Chinaman from the really old school days???

Worst PIP I’ve ever had was from 500mg test e, couldn’t even lay down to flat bench without feeling like a basketball was under my ass cheek! I’ve learned that there’s a reason test is most commonly 200mg per ml, and that when something lights you up it’s usually shit gear! It’s not like you’re less of a man for waking the fuck up and throwing the shit in the garbage!!

Miglyol PIP was my worst. i can get away with a miniscule .4 ml. Anything over that and the PIP just gets worse the higher i go.

Edit: After seeing DD's post, an honorable mention goes to high dosed gear. Definitely a very close runner up in the worst PIP department for me.

Bold ace... Man that shit fucking sucks, 2-3h after injecting it I felt so sick that I had to go to bed. Raised temperature, feeling hot, sweating, feeling poisoned, zero appetite, hard to sleep at night. It was all good by the morning, then did second injection and the same shit happened again... it was idiotic move I thought to myself.

Worst PIP I’ve ever had was from 500mg test e, couldn’t even lay down to flat bench without feeling like a basketball was under my ass cheek! I’ve learned that there’s a reason test is most commonly 200mg per ml, and that when something lights you up it’s usually shit gear! It’s not like you’re less of a man for waking the fuck up and throwing the shit in the garbage!!
Yup my sust500 is fine I could inject that alone.
500e fuck that

Had a 25g 1 inch go through my finger once, through the cuticle next to my thumb nail and out the other side. Pulled it out and it barely bled. Was super wierd. I still cringe thinking about it lol

Bold ace... Man that shit fucking sucks, 2-3h after injecting it I felt so sick that I had to go to bed. Raised temperature, feeling hot, sweating, feeling poisoned, zero appetite, hard to sleep at night. It was all good by the morning, then did second injection and the same shit happened again... it was idiotic move I thought to myself.
Ugh i did this yesterday its still like what demond said like a basketball, does heat help?

How did you get it to go away?

Ugh i did this yesterday its still like what demond said like a basketball, does heat help?
Yeah, it was 2 years ago so I don't really remember what I did, but I think I massaged the area for a few days and it went away. Thing is mine was from very reputable manufacturer. There are few people who say they just get "some pip" from bold ace, crazy how different people react like that.

Last year I was pinning my quad and someone knocked on my front door very loudly. Scared the fuck out of me and I jumped, 1in needle basically moved completely horizontal in my leg. Pip for DAYS.
I did almost exactly this a week ago. Wasn't bad at first so i thought I was ok. Then the next morning I couldn't even bend my leg.

Well seems much better. Going down each day, through through the stuff out though. Will use the bold cyp i have if i ever need anxiety. Lol

Test 400 a few years back. Was a blend of Cyp/Enanth, i believe 200mg each. Got it from GetPumped Labs. I loved their 250mg Test E so i figured i couldn't go wrong with the 400..i was not correct in that regard.

First shot i ran 1ml in my glute. Pinned rather easy but noticed some discomfort and knotting within the hour. By the next day it was a golf ball sized lump and painful. Thankfully no infection or fever but i wore that thing for about a week. Next week i pinned the other glute with a 1/2 a cc figuring i'd be in the clear: wrong again. Much smaller but equally painful lump on my ass again! The last attempt i mixed a 1/2 cc of the 400 and a 1/2 cc of my normal 250 test e and though that might help, better but still a lump. Cut my losses and tossed the vial along with the 2nd i purchased. Im a test only guy as far as injectables and anything that lumps my ass or causes issues of that nature gets sent packing.

Not sure if many remember the source IP but his sust and tren took me out for almost a week. Test flu, giant lump you name it. His sust was bad but mixed with his tren I threw the tren out. Haha
Yup, I remember doing biz with him.

When y’all inject and have severe pip which leaves redness and swelling, what do you do with the rest of the vial? Toss it or just push through the pain and discomfort?

When y’all inject and have severe pip which leaves redness and swelling, what do you do with the rest of the vial? Toss it or just push through the pain and discomfort?
Newbie me pushed through. Now I would prob toss it if it started causing redness and swelling. Not doing that again. But I will take into consideration mg/ml and maybe try to lower that if I can first. But yeah i won't push much.

Back