Worse pip you had ?

Newbie me pushed through. Now I would prob toss it if it started causing redness and swelling. Not doing that again. But I will take into consideration mg/ml and maybe try to lower that if I can first. But yeah i won't push much.
Adding oil is a good idea, what about heating the vial to burn off alcohol or dissolve crystals?

Adding oil is a good idea, what about heating the vial to burn off alcohol or dissolve crystals?
Have never tried to heat. But I got super bad pip from pharmacom test e 500. Don't think diluting would have fixed what was going on with that. And now I'd just rather avoid it all together and get different gear. Either lower mg/ml or all together. Diluting maybe but also helps if doing eod to keep injection amount low too.
Right now I'm getting about 516/517mg eod in the volume of 2.1ml and having zero pip.

Test E was the absolute worst with Bold Cyp close behind.

Worst PIP was an abscess that took about 8 weeks to finally go away. It was the size of a hotdog, turned bright red, hot to the touch and then black, drained it using an 18g butterfly needle attached to a syringe. Found the best method for abscess reduction was the mash the shit out it everyday using a pool ball and a scraper like they use for liporeduction to reduce scarring. The more I mashed and smashed the lump the faster it went away. So keep that in mind if you ever get really bad pip or worse yet a walled off abscess.

EO or Mig840 based gear makes me get the worst reaction much like an infection and it turns out I am actually allergic to both these carriers. MCT/GSO for me.

Pharma sustanon + quads + Virgin muscle absolutely fucked me up. Couldn't even squat down or bend my leg most of my first cycle. I even managed to inject into my lymph system during the same cycle which made everything on that leg swell up. Eventually I had an elephant leg for a few weeks and had to wear long pants not to freak people out.

T400 destroyed me as well. My friend/source said it has no pip and I front loaded that shit 3ml into my lat. Couldn't sleep or put my arms straight up and eventually my body rejected jt and it came out of my lat and went down to my oblique area. Looked like I had a love handle on one side. Big jiggly love handle

Bold Ace destroyed my glute. 1 week later now dealing with swollen, but ita going down slowly. It was like a grapefruit. Still is. But advill and tylenol really do work i thought they were bullshit. But everytime i sit on it wrong it gets aggrevated. Its almost better thann good ness. Never again

If you guys mash those swollen areas even though it hurts like hell, it will break down faster and you'll end up healing faster.

Pharma sustanon + quads + Virgin muscle absolutely fucked me up. Couldn't even squat down or bend my leg most of my first cycle. I even managed to inject into my lymph system during the same cycle which made everything on that leg swell up. Eventually I had an elephant leg for a few weeks and had to wear long pants not to freak people out.

T400 destroyed me as well. My friend/source said it has no pip and I front loaded that shit 3ml into my lat. Couldn't sleep or put my arms straight up and eventually my body rejected jt and it came out of my lat and went down to my oblique area. Looked like I had a love handle on one side. Big jiggly love handle
An elephant leg sounds pretty bad ass

An elephant leg sounds pretty bad ass
Definitely.

r11_lymphedema-8col.jpg

Back