Wrong syringe filters?

Makes sense. You'd think you'd want a filter that would absorb water and keep it from passing through when it comes to oils. Is this the case with hydrophilic? If so, that is optimal.
No that's the opposite hydrophilic means it will have water pass through, hydrophobic it's what you are talking about.

so PTFE Hydrophobic would work well to filter just the BA or if I wanna filter water + BA PTFE Hydrophilic correct?
Use hydrophilic for everything no need for anything else. BA is intrinsically oily btw as is bb.

If you want to only filter the ba just draw a bit of wifi to cause 5ml ba you need is not going to pass through the filter just prime it. Add 30ml water plus 5ml ba and filter it through and flush it with another 20ml of pure water

Use hydrophilic for everything no need for anything else. BA is intrinsically oily btw as is bb.

If you want to only filter the ba just draw a bit of wifi to cause 5ml ba you need is not going to pass through the filter just prime it. Add 30ml water plus 5ml ba and filter it through and flush it with another 20ml of pure water
I'll probably refilter the whole bottle of BA I have got 1liter, into 100ml sterile vials.

When it arrives I'll send you a picture, maybe it's one of those BA that is up to pharma standard and don't need to be refiltered

I'll probably refilter the whole bottle of BA I have got 1liter, into 100ml sterile vials.

When it arrives I'll send you a picture, maybe it's one of those BA that is up to pharma standard and don't need to be refiltered
100-200 ml BA is more than enough. Enough for 5-10lt of finished oils