Wrong syringe filters?

so I just start pumping until I see the oil coming out of the needle, and pump more when the pressure is not enough and the dripping is not happening anymore I guess.

My first test is gonna be with Primo E, if I fail miserably is gonna be a fucking expensive test ahahaha
my worry is the filter burst from the needle attachment and it squeeze oil everywhere

I have all luer slip syringe and needle
Yep, don’t place too much pressure, just enough for steady flow don’t make it surge. And pay close attention, I had one detach and boy that sprayed all over, hence I personally know what sustanon tastes lol.

Yep, don’t place too much pressure, just enough for steady flow don’t make it surge. And pay close attention, I had one detach and boy that sprayed all over, hence I personally know what sustanon tastes lol.
do I need luer lock or I can get by with luer slip?

once a long time ago I was injecting 2ml of tren E in my shoulder with 27G... well it didn't like it I guess, because the needle detached and I sprayed myself of Tren... and it smells and taste like shit xD

do I need luer lock or I can get by with luer slip?

once a long time ago I was injecting 2ml of tren E in my shoulder with 27G... well it didn't like it I guess, because the needle detached and I sprayed myself of Tren... and it smells and taste like shit xD
I used no lock and as long as you hold it close and apply just enough pressure it won’t disengage.