Wrong syringe filters?

so I just start pumping until I see the oil coming out of the needle, and pump more when the pressure is not enough and the dripping is not happening anymore I guess.

My first test is gonna be with Primo E, if I fail miserably is gonna be a fucking expensive test ahahaha
my worry is the filter burst from the needle attachment and it squeeze oil everywhere

I have all luer slip syringe and needle
Yep, don’t place too much pressure, just enough for steady flow don’t make it surge. And pay close attention, I had one detach and boy that sprayed all over, hence I personally know what sustanon tastes lol.

Yep, don’t place too much pressure, just enough for steady flow don’t make it surge. And pay close attention, I had one detach and boy that sprayed all over, hence I personally know what sustanon tastes lol.
do I need luer lock or I can get by with luer slip?

once a long time ago I was injecting 2ml of tren E in my shoulder with 27G... well it didn't like it I guess, because the needle detached and I sprayed myself of Tren... and it smells and taste like shit xD

do I need luer lock or I can get by with luer slip?

once a long time ago I was injecting 2ml of tren E in my shoulder with 27G... well it didn't like it I guess, because the needle detached and I sprayed myself of Tren... and it smells and taste like shit xD
I used no lock and as long as you hold it close and apply just enough pressure it won’t disengage.

I guess everyone here who homebrewed had the facial special when starting out lmao
Even got it in my eye...

The Office Button GIF

Always luer lock on the inlet. Don't like applying steroid oil in my skin and face...
Inlet is from the filter to the needle? Or from the syringe to the filter? Sorry I'm retarded.

So do I need luer lock needles or syringes? Ahahha

I'll try with the luer slip just because I feel adventurous

Inlet is from the filter to the needle? Or from the syringe to the filter? Sorry I'm retarded.

So do I need luer lock needles or syringes? Ahahha

I'll try with the luer slip just because I feel adventurous
1725131654443.png

+ luer lock syringe. Pressure from plunger->filter. The outlet has zero pressure