• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

WTF coin base closed my accout

I use coinbase.. but I forward to two other wallets before I send to it's final destination. The process takes 5 minutes and coinbase is never sending to a questionable address.
It makes since I was just wondering what wallets you and anybody else was using to do that process, There seems to be a lot of BTC transaction apps.

For the record I did pay both orders by BTC using the app.
I already knew that considering your post. You should have read the Bitcoin and security sections before you rushed into this. This is a perfect example of why spoon feeding is frowned upon. You need to do extensive research before jumping into anything. I hope that your AAS use is not as misguided and unwitting.

Go to the security and Bitcoin sections and read through everything. That's where I started
That's what I did, plus then went through TOR which have diddle in before and figured if there domestic and take MG which I know majority does then why not go the easier route. I seriously believe I'll be a well known member before I even do my first cycle :(

That's what I did, plus then went through TOR which have diddle in before and figured if there domestic and take MG which I know majority does then why not go the easier route. I seriously believe I'll be a well known member before I even do my first cycle :(
Did you get bloodwork yet? If you are in the upper range naturally it is just stupid imo. The only reason I'm messing around is because I needed Trt. If I didn't I would not be messing with anything. I made gains with low t for years before I opted for Trt.

Yes luckily my levels are great right now which is also why I'm extra patient. I think 8 months ago it was around 850 ng/dl. Which is actually when I attempted to go through medical to get hgh from "not feeling like a man" :D needless to say it did not work at all

Yes luckily my levels are great right now which is also why I'm extra patient. I think 8 months ago it was around 850 ng/dl. Which is actually when I attempted to go through medical to get hgh from "not feeling like a man" :D needless to say it did not work at all
You shouldn't even mess around then

Then I shall stick around and keep learning. Until I go and get another lab done here in 4 months
You have your whole life to take gear. Enjoy your high natural test levels until you are at least thirty. Life's way easier without drugs stay clean and enjoy it. Use supplements. Creatine and beta alanine together will give you good gains.

You have your whole life to take gear. Enjoy your high natural test levels until you are at least thirty. Life's way easier without drugs stay clean and enjoy it. Use supplements. Creatine and beta alanine together will give you good gains.
That's true but I have hit my plateau, I've changed every aspect multiple times to try a bust through 210 at 10% and last 3 bulk seasons I've put on 10 pounds and maybe keep 2 pounds or so and that's a strict bulking diet that was put together by a nutritionist.

I use coinbase.. but I forward to two other wallets before I send to it's final destination. The process takes 5 minutes and coinbase is never sending to a questionable address.

So wallets through another website/company...? Which ones do you recommend? Because my currency starts at Coinbase. Do I just choose two randoms after that?

;) Ah, gotcha. Much appreciated brother!
Not everyone on this boards a dick;) watching out for some homies:D, and if you wanna be super super sure download more wallets. They'll all hold your bitcoin, you can use cointumblers just google those and they pretty much trade your amount of bitcoin with someone else's so it's a nother huge bump in the road

I don't recommend this but. I've went as far as sent a few racks via mail for an order. Everything hit, and I got my supplies. I hate WU with all my passion but its a necessary evil unfortunately.

I don't recommend this but. I've went as far as sent a few racks via mail for an order. Everything hit, and I got my supplies. I hate WU with all my passion but its a necessary evil unfortunately.
Cash money? Damn you ballin. I gotta rummage through my couch cushions to pull out enough for an order that never comes:(