WtsBulk Hormones Raws Source

Not yet but I'll keep the brewing going so I'll be ending up there eventually.

Guys quick question, my first 2 vial 20ml(pre-sterilized) are both cloudy.
I filled them first, I forgot to let the test cool down before syringe filtering them into the bottles. The other vials 6x10ml are all clear.
I reheated the 20ml and they clear up for a second but get back to being cloudy.

Is there a way I can safe the 40ml?
I've never needed to use much heat if any. I always let the compound sit in the magnetic stirrer covered for 30 minutes, then I turn it off and let it sit for another 30. Never had anything crash.
Seems to me that you filtered a large amount of compound into the first two vials by not letting the brew cool.
All good, live and learn.

I've never needed to use much heat if any. I always let the compound sit in the magnetic stirrer covered for 30 minutes, then I turn it off and let it sit for another 30. Never had anything crash.
Seems to me that you filtered a large amount of compound into the first two vials by not letting the brew cool.
All good, live and learn.
Yea I got it out the vials and back in the sterilize utensils... I cooked it longer, stirred a little more and everything perfect now.

Definitely need the extra utensils like magnetic stirrer, vacuum pump to automate a few things to get better and more stable results!

Everyone here helpful so far, I've read some bad shit on here, so happy to not have a rain of shit dropping on me on my first post lmfao

Good afternoon all, I hope everyone has had a good weekend, and I wish everyone a good upcoming week.

Just wanted to leave a comment about a fee orders I have made from this source.

This is actually the first time I'm posting within this forum, but I've been spectating for a few years to be honest.

I've decided to leave a very small review this time. For the simple reason that for all of my last 3 orders, admittedly small orders since its for myself, I have a couple things to mention

1) For some reason, over the last 5 or 6 years I had yet to experience a 10 or so calender day turnaround to an address in South Europe.. And as probably most know over the last years we have experienced "easy' routes, hard customs, weird global situations, and everything in between... So this has been something very refreshing since this has been over the last 7 months of 2021.

2) It had been an even longer time that I had found such a clean trenbolone E supplier - obviously in my opinion. I have not, and probably never will send anything for lab testing. But after like most of you, having tried 10s and 10s of different raws, vials, ampoules, from China, East Europe, Turkey, and what seems to be even corner of the earth... It had been a while since I'd received some really "good" tren, which I am a fan of.

So that's all from me. Hope this is at least slightly helpful to someone maybe one day.

Thanks for the read
FM

Good afternoon all, I hope everyone has had a good weekend, and I wish everyone a good upcoming week.

Just wanted to leave a comment about a fee orders I have made from this source.

This is actually the first time I'm posting within this forum, but I've been spectating for a few years to be honest.

I've decided to leave a very small review this time. For the simple reason that for all of my last 3 orders, admittedly small orders since its for myself, I have a couple things to mention

1) For some reason, over the last 5 or 6 years I had yet to experience a 10 or so calender day turnaround to an address in South Europe.. And as probably most know over the last years we have experienced "easy' routes, hard customs, weird global situations, and everything in between... So this has been something very refreshing since this has been over the last 7 months of 2021.

2) It had been an even longer time that I had found such a clean trenbolone E supplier - obviously in my opinion. I have not, and probably never will send anything for lab testing. But after like most of you, having tried 10s and 10s of different raws, vials, ampoules, from China, East Europe, Turkey, and what seems to be even corner of the earth... It had been a while since I'd received some really "good" tren, which I am a fan of.

So that's all from me. Hope this is at least slightly helpful to someone maybe one day.

Thanks for the read
FM
It's been a long time not come here, thank you for your support and feedback. ;)

Christmas and new year coming,Feel free contact me if have any needed.

Please contact by wickr or the TUTANOTA email.;)

Email: Annawatts999 at tutanota dot com
Wickr: Annawatts

So I've ordered 4 or 5 time now and used to go though ST and done business with about 3 other suppliers. @AnnaWatts is almost immediate to respond and for international shipping fucking super fast . I don't dick ride suppliers but I'm gonna give credit where credits do and so far nothing but good . I haven't done blood in a while so I can only tell you what I've seen from results but I'm about to go back on and will show some blood work but between these guys and @opti im good

So I've ordered 4 or 5 time now and used to go though ST and done business with about 3 other suppliers. @AnnaWatts is almost immediate to respond and for international shipping fucking super fast . I don't dick ride suppliers but I'm gonna give credit where credits do and so far nothing but good . I haven't done blood in a while so I can only tell you what I've seen from results but I'm about to go back on and will show some blood work but between these guys and @opti im good
It's been a long time not come here, thank you for your support and feedback. :p

Dear Meso, ;) Our delivery will stop on the 25th due to our new years holiday.If any needed,please let me know in advance.Have a great day!

Hello,
If I order from EU do I need to make declaration of goods to customs or you sent it with route/ labels that its taken care of?

Hello,
If I order from EU do I need to make declaration of goods to customs or you sent it with route/ labels that its taken care of?
Hey,Friend

We ship out parlce from china to German first,parlce will finished the custom clear by agent in German,then ship to your country.So you dont need make declaration of goods to customs.only need wait parlce at your home.its very safty.

If you have more question ,Feel free contact me by wickr or email:;)

Email: Annawatts999 at tutanota dot com

Dropping some feedback, have a few orders in now. All have arrived promptly well within the predicted timeframe. Packaged well enough and securely. Sent a sample of cyp to Janoshik for unknown raw analysis, returned 98% pure. No issues to report, I’d recommend Wts

Dropping some feedback, have a few orders in now. All have arrived promptly well within the predicted timeframe. Packaged well enough and securely. Sent a sample of cyp to Janoshik for unknown raw analysis, returned 98% pure. No issues to report, I’d recommend Wts
Which part of the world did you make these orders?