WtsBulk Hormones Raws Source

Decided to try this vendor. Anna was very prompt and polite. Easy communication. Will update thread as things progress.

Decided to try this vendor. Anna was very prompt and polite. Easy communication. Will update thread as things progress.
thanks so much for trust and support.;)

Please contact by wickr or the TUTANOTA email.

Email: Annawatts999 at tutanota dot com
Wickr: Annawatts

So just wanted to give an update order came in yesterday everything looked good .. @AnnaWatts was very good at keeping me informed on all that was happening and fastest order I've ever had international not quite 3 weeks and had it in had like 19 days ..I am ordering a bigger order ....I will let meso know what happens there to!!!! But Happy with this time.

So just wanted to give an update order came in yesterday everything looked good .. @AnnaWatts was very good at keeping me informed on all that was happening and fastest order I've ever had international not quite 3 weeks and had it in had like 19 days ..I am ordering a bigger order ....I will let meso know what happens there to!!!! But Happy with this time.
Thanks so much for trust and support.Our Mid-Autumn Festival and National Day are coming soon.Holidays are a bit long, please notice me what you need in advance.Try to stagger the holidays. ;)

Please contact by wickr or the TUTANOTA email.

Email: Annawatts999 at tutanota dot com
Wickr: Annawatts

Pack arrived 20 days to Canada. Anna provided tracking number < 24 hours after payment sent. Test prop. Everything looked and weighed as it should. Raws finished perfectly with zero pip 24 hrs post injection. Very satisfied with transaction.

Test prop 100mg/ml 2% BA 18% BB GSO

Attachments

• CameraZOOM-20210921135226218_resized.jpg
    CameraZOOM-20210921135226218_resized.jpg
    287.4 KB · Views: 103