WtsBulk Hormones Raws Source

I got a small test order from them. Communication was great and total time from when I was given tracking was 10 days. That's to the US so I don't know why panda or DO take upwards of 2 months because these were here within 2 weeks. I am debating sending off samples.

@AnnaWatts do you reimburse testing credit with store credit for cost of testing plus shipping?
Yes, there will be credit for testing the products.

#1 usd50 credit for bloodwork will be deducted from the next order.
#2 usd80 credit for hplc test will be deducted from the next order.
;)

I made a purchase of some samples on the July 19 and received today. There was great communication and she always got back to me within that day. Sometime hours or less. Package was good and all contents were there. So far very pleased

Test e left deca middle and prop right. They came in a foil bag as well and the zip lock inside that. Yes its been in the 104 to 106 heat index all last week

What did you order. Looks like TestE on the left. Must be warm where you are. I can’t believe it’s only in a ziplock bag for that specific reason.

@BigBaldBeardGuy @Doubleaa3435 did it turn into a liquid due to heat? Also, will it turn back into a powder form in room temperature? I assume you can throw it in the fridge to bring it back into a solid form?

I don't brew so I apologize for the stupid question. I find it interesting though lol

@BigBaldBeardGuy @Doubleaa3435 did it turn into a liquid due to heat? Also, will it turn back into a powder form in room temperature? I assume you can throw it in the fridge right or no to bring it in solid form?

I don't brew so I apologize for the stupid question. I find it interesting though lol

TestE has a low melting point so it turns liquid when shipped in the summer, winter you are fine. When it cools it turns to a gel and then a solid blob. No issues but you’ll be cutting it with a knife to measure when it comes time to brew.

I made a purchase of some samples on the July 19 and received today. There was great communication and she always got back to me within that day. Sometime hours or less. Package was good and all contents were there. So far very pleased
Thanks so much for your support and feedback. ;)

Please contact by wickr or the TUTANOTA email.

Email: Annawatts999 at tutanota dot com
Wickr: Annawatts

TestE has a low melting point so it turns liquid when shipped in the summer, winter you are fine. When it cools it turns to a gel and then a solid blob. No issues but you’ll be cutting it with a knife to measure when it comes time to brew.
yes,The melting point of Test E and deca is very low. It is summer, so it melts, but it does not affect the use effect.:D

Masteron, Dianabol and Stanozolol Raws are still available.
Promotions in August come too!!!! ;)

Wickr or PM me if intersted.
Email: Annawatts999 at tutanota dot com
Wickr: Annawatts

So far great communication and got my tracking # she told me once it made over here she would me message me and we could keep a eye on from there ...so far so good....BUT WE WILL SEE!!!

Have done 3 orders with her now, Anna is an all star, always gets back same day, keeps me informed with the status of the package. Reliable source.

Sponsors