WtsBulk Hormones Raws Source

It's about the capability to even acquire and send high quality raws, which requires her to have a good factory hookup and shipper - using those connections properly is far more profitable for her than any bait & switch.
would u buy from alibaba suppliers then?

My supplier is from alibaba.
Their primo enanthate tested 98% at janoshik.
Half panda's price.
Pulled the trigger on 50 grams.

I may have been lucky...or they are all just buying from the same 2-3 factories.

Primo at 21USD per gram AND covid, suck a dick China......suck a big fat dick!

Half panda's price.

I may have been lucky...or they are all just buying from the same 2-3 factories.
have u bought from them since the alibaba ban?

Half panda's price.

Panda included, most raws sources are rather honest about the factory situation nowadays if asked. It's more common for raws sources to post something true that gets screeched down by toxic harpyposting than them attempting to lie, as Meso is pretty good at catching lies, but not too great at recognizing true statements.

A recent & decent example is the present shortage of DHT raws, which was explained with similar reasoning (even they don't know every detail of government regulations/proceedings of course) by 3-4 raws sources on Meso to the dismay of conspiracy theorists/flat earthers.

Panda included, most raws sources are rather honest about the factory situation nowadays if asked. It's more common for raws sources to post something true that gets screeched down by toxic harpyposting than them attempting to lie, as Meso is pretty good at catching lies, but not too great at recognizing true statements.

A recent & decent example is the present shortage of DHT raws, which was explained with similar reasoning (even they don't know every detail of government regulations/proceedings of course) by 3-4 raws sources on Meso to the dismay of conspiracy theorists/flat earthers.
100% spot on.

Please contact :
Email: Annawatts888 at protonmail dot com
Wickr: Annawatts

Last edited by a moderator:
We have the DE and DP and Winstrol stock now,PM me if need.

Please contact :
Email: Annawatts888 at protonmail dot com
Wickr: Annawatts

Sponsors