WtsBulk Hormones Raws Source

What's with these Chinamen posing as women on this fucking forum? Are they trannys trying to sell their junk here to afford the reassignment surgery or do they think we'll be nicer to them?

Ah, fuck it, Buck. That limey cuck fuck @Liska runs around this shit hole sub-forum pretending to be a member, so why not you too?

Teach this tranny Chinathing how to run a business here properly. Tell them how you went wrong and guide this soon to be transgendered goof in the right direction.
It's a trannie you sure?
I will take your word for it then and make an exception.

Hello @AnnaWatts ,
Please, do tell me if you need any help or guidance regarding how to run your business on meso.
I could be your rep too...?

Ah, fuck it, Buck. That limey cuck fuck @Liska runs around this shit hole sub-forum pretending to be a member, so why not you too?

Teach this tranny Chinathing how to run a business here properly. Tell them how you went wrong and guide this soon to be transgendered goof in the right direction.
now he's giving other sources the gtg. i called him out on it. now im awaiting the wrath of the fan club lol

Lol you really got some wild words these days...Chinathing, that is a new one!

i saw it in the eu domestic thread. had a decent response, but alot of this lately, its weird to me.
I feel like much of @Liska fanclub is due to their customer demographic being an ‘underserved’ area for AAS especially with testing. That’s just my thoughts anyways and I could be totally wrong.

I feel like much of @Liska fanclub is due to their customer demographic being an ‘underserved’ area for AAS especially with testing. That’s just my thoughts anyways and I could be totally wrong.
i think they have an established customer base prior to coming here. i think thats why its weird to me. new name, i have no trust, but seemingly everyone else is cool with it.

Υψηλή δοση ναντρολον μου χει βγαλει περιεργα γουστα
Άμα ντεκα/νππ σου έχουν βγάλει περιεργα γούστα...τότε έχεις πολύ potential να γίνεις και συ degenerate σαν εμένα η τον @Ferenor με τρεν.
Συγχαρητήρια,είσαι και συ διεστραμμένος.

Στα 700μγ-1γ έβαλα τραννυ,μια φορά και έναν καιρό. Τότε ξεκίνησε σιγά σιγά η ζημιά με τα τραβελια. Τρεν ασετεητ φυσικά.
Άμα βάλεις και καμπεργκολιν,πάει χάθηκες ...φήμες λένε.
Αυτό πρέπει να το δοκιμάσω.

Δεν θα καταλάβαινες ποτέ ότι έχει "έξτρα πραμα" το "ατομο" η αλλιώς "υβρίδιο".

Το να βάλεις τραβελι.. νταξ...πάει και έρχεται....
Τα άλλα που έρχονται στην συνέχεια είναι τα ζόρικα...εκεί σιχαίνεσαι τον εαυτό σου όταν βγεις από το μπλαστ....
Ξέρω τουλάχιστον 3 άτομα, 4 μαζί με μένα μου μπλέξαμε με τραβελια χάρη στο τρεν.

Εγώ προσωπικά, ούτε να τα βλέπω αν δεν πίνω της πουτανας το τρεν και δεν είναι 8η εβδομάδα +. Αηδιάζω.
Παλιά έφτασα 1.4γ.
Κατέληξα να μην αντέχω 350μγ.
Την επόμενη φορά, 100μγ tren enanthate ε3δ ΜΑΞ.

Don't worry @Ferenor , I didn't say anything bad. I never would.
It's just the...you know..
The usual.

So....
Annie.
Need any help..? What are your thoughts regarding my offer?

Last edited:
Άμα ντεκα/νππ σου έχουν βγάλει περιεργα γούστα...τότε έχεις πολύ potential να γίνεις και συ degenerate σαν εμένα η τον @Ferenor με τρεν.

Στα 700μγ-1γ έβαλα τραννυ,μια φορά και έναν καιρό. Τότε ξεκίνησε σιγά σιγά η ζημιά με τα τραβελια. Τρεν ασετεητ φυσικά.

Τα άλλα που έρχονται στην συνέχεια είναι τα ζόρικα...εκεί σιχαίνεσαι τον εαυτό σου όταν βγεις από το μπλαστ....
Ξέρω τουλάχιστον 3 άτομα, 4 μαζί με μένα μου μπλέξαμε με τραβελια χάρη στο τρεν.

Εγώ προσωπικά, ούτε να τα βλέπω αν δεν πίνω της πουτανας το τρεν και δεν είναι 8η εβδομάδα +. Αηδιάζω.
Παλιά έφτασα 1.4γ.

The usual.

So....
Annie.
Never thought it bro ;)

Παλιά έφτασα 1.4γ.

The usual.

So....
Annie.

Ντεκα μου δωσε στην αρχη κλασικα μια cuckold φάση, οπως ειχα διαβάσει, μπορει να ταν και πλασιμπο.
Τωρα τελευταιες βδομαδες απλα εχω ψηθει να σπρωξω τραβελι.
Εχω γνωρισει ενα πολυ καλο, δε φαινεται καν οτι ειναι. Εμφανισιακα καλυτερο απο πολλεεεεές γκομενες.
Που το θεμα; θελει σχεση, ντέιτς , ποτα κτλ.
Δεν ξερω αν το ντεκα με χει κανει τοσο μανιακο για να το κανω. Πιστευω, στο επομενο μμπλαστ που θα βαλω τρεν, δε θα υπάρχουν τετοιοι δισταγμοι.

maybe in another thread

Cozy up with him and you could be his next g2g. That would be super, wouldn't it? Eventually sources could start holding each others hands and posting in each others threads. Maybe we could change the name of the site to MSF, an acronym for Mesohood Steroid Forum.

Anyway...

i noticed you spelled out your email address instead of using the @ symbol to hotlink it. Did you perform the most basic of research or have we already had the pleasure of meeting you under a different handle?

Here's my actual question. With so many different raws providers, what makes you different? Why would anyone here choose you over the couple guys that have been here for a number of years?

Cozy up with him and you could be his next g2g. That would be super, wouldn't it? Eventually sources could start holding each others hands and posting in each others threads. Maybe we could change the name of the site to MSF, an acronym for Mesohood Steroid Forum.

Anyway...

i noticed you spelled out your email address instead of using the @ symbol to hotlink it. Did you perform the most basic of research or have we already had the pleasure of meeting you under a different handle?

Here's my actual question. With so many different raws providers, what makes you different? Why would anyone here choose you over the couple guys that have been here for a number of years?
Because some articles or mailboxes sometimes recognize that @ is spam, so we use the dom,not directly @.

Which one is their choice, but I choose to come here, it is my job, no matter how small the chance of being chosen, I have to try.;)fighting