WtsBulk Hormones Raws Source

Being a constantly curious cat, I'm getting some samples sent for taste testing via Jano that I'll post here, so that will provide some data (ofc a source is only as good as their last batch etc.).
If there aren't any lies in the opening post I already know what the results will be (and so does Anna).

Also this but with Jano labtests please:
1623942486320.png

Being a constantly curious cat, I'm getting some samples sent for taste testing via Jano that I'll post here, so that will provide some data (ofc a source is only as good as their last batch etc.).
If there aren't any lies in the opening post I already know what the results will be (and so does Anna).

Also this but with Jano labtests please:
View attachment 148336

You get your raws from anna?

You get your raws from anna?
No, never talked to her before she posted this thread. I post all my raws tests here and put the source on them as manufacturer because I don't believe in hiding shit:
Code:
https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/liska-raws.134405406/

No, never talked to her before she posted this thread. I post all my raws tests here and put the source on them as manufacturer because I don't believe in hiding shit:
Code:
https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/liska-raws.134405406/

So you're just randomly testing Raw suppliers for the benefit of Meso?

So you're just randomly testing Raw suppliers for the benefit of Meso?
I believe sharing good sources/tests (good for that batch at least) with brewers/the community benefits everyone involved - it's expected for finished products already, so the same process can be applied to raw providers.

I know how this sounds, but you (or anyone) could easily expose any lie in my claim with just a couple of blind tests, so the risk:reward ratio for any bullshit on my part here seems horrible to me at least.

Feel free to request any kinds of tests you're interested in regarding this source (or in general) btw.

I believe sharing good sources/tests (good for that batch at least) with brewers/the community benefits everyone involved - it's expected for finished products already, so the same process can be applied to raw providers.

I know how this sounds, but you (or anyone) could easily expose any lie in my claim with just a couple of blind tests, so the risk:reward ratio for any bullshit on my part here seems horrible to me at least.

Feel free to request any kinds of tests you're interested in regarding this source (or in general) btw.
Couldnt agree more.

Wouldnt make sense for you to mess with a test, especially since you're testing random people Like anna, that anyone could verify.

Good on you

Holy fuck.
I just agreed with a source
I guess hell can freeze over.

Gotta say I think it’s good that you’re posting raws suppliers on the test results, shows that you are testing and it does great for the Meso community because you’re helping other guys out too..

my one question which I assume I already know the answer to but don’t like to assume. Did you verify that the order you placed With this new source was shipped before you announced on the thread you would be testing? You see where im going? If they know Someone is testing it kinda throws shade on if the product they sent you is really the same quality they would normally ship out if they know testing is coming.

Couldnt agree more.

Time will verify everything. :cool:

Gotta say I think it’s good that you’re posting raws suppliers on the test results, shows that you are testing and it does great for the Meso community because you’re helping other guys out too..

my one question which I assume I already know the answer to but don’t like to assume. Did you verify that the order you placed With this new source was shipped before you announced on the thread you would be testing? You see where im going? If they know Someone is testing it kinda throws shade on if the product they sent you is really the same quality they would normally ship out if they know testing is coming.
It's about the capability to even acquire and send high quality raws, which requires her to have a good factory hookup and shipper - using those connections properly is far more profitable for her than any bait & switch.

'A source is only as good as their last batch' is my favourite Meso saying - so all we can do is test batch after batch anew.

I've seen every raw provider get fucked over by a bad batch from their factory that they genuinely had no idea was shit, as they knew everything they'd send will get tested but had no way of properly testing it on site.

Mistakes can happen at every step of the way, the real test is how they're handled in the end - if I see a source continuing to sell trash after I've shown them a test proving it's trash, that'll be a fun Meso thread for everyone but them.

It's about the capability to even acquire and send high quality raws, which requires her to have a good factory hookup and shipper - using those connections properly is far more profitable for her than any bait & switch.

'A source is only as good as their last batch' is my favourite Meso saying - so all we can do is test batch after batch anew.

I've seen every raw provider get fucked over by a bad batch from their factory that they genuinely had no idea was shit, as they knew everything they'd send will get tested but had no way of properly testing it on site.

Mistakes can happen at every step of the way, the real test is how they're handled in the end - if I see a source continuing to sell trash after I've shown them a test proving it's trash, that'll be a fun Meso thread for everyone but them.
Support you ;)

I just spoke to Anna and she's on board with giving store credit in full for lab testing her raws at Jano's - most sources will agree to this if you explain the process to them, the issue is most often language barrier/them straight up not knowing (much) about Janoshik and the difference between chinese testing methods and his.

@janoshik it's probably a stupid idea, but do you think having the basics of your testing & how to use your services translated into chinese professionally would do any good?

Given I have high dozens of regular clients directly from China I don't think it's too much of an issue.

Sponsors