WtsBulk Hormones Raws Source

Also you say you’re one of the oldest manufacturers in China, well where have you sourced prior to coming to Meso? Have you sourced under a different name in the past.
We have our own promotion platform, and I also searched many other forums.

Hi,Dear Meso.

This is Anna from WtsBulkraw,We are one of the oldest manufacturers of Steroid Raws, SARMS Raw powder, ANTI-ESTROGEN ,Sex enhancements Raws in China.Our supply currently reaches the USA, through Europe, and even Australia without issue. We are a reputable local supplier that has specialized in expanding beyond our borders, but without compromising our quality or service.

Your Attention:
1/ Quality: High purity with COA and HPLC report.
2/ Payment:Western union,Money Gram, Bitcoin ,Bank transfer acceptable.
3/delivery:Normally parcels are sent from China by dedicated channel.U.S. warehouses and EU warehouses is close due to the epidemic.

Our products have undergone strict quality inspection and fully ensure the quality and safety. We HPLC and Mass spectrometer every batch of products we purchase. We are more than happy to provide test reports for the current batch of whichever product you are interested in.

Price is our advantage, powder quality is our advantage, and the delivery channel is even more our advantage. As long as you trust us, we must provide the best product quality and service.

Please check the Picture of the stock and package ,HPLC test reports .
Email me for a price list.
Wickr:Annawatts
Email: Annawatts999 at protonmail dom com
I’m sorry, but you’ll have to return tomorrow, we’re only open on Fridays.

1.Chinese who uses generic American names are not to be trusted.

2.These are just suspiciously looking bags with watermark. If i google suspicious bags, i bet i ll find something similar.

3.Anyone can draw/ write " lab reports". Maybe use a trusted lab for your tests?

4. Tits Anna.
Anna is for the convenience of customers to remember. The name is simpler and easier to remember, and has no other meaning.
The picture is the package to be sent out, and the name will not be directly marked on it. If it is too obvious, there will be a corresponding mark.
There are plenty sources there. Time will prove.

Anna is for the convenience of customers to remember. The name is simpler and easier to remember, and has no other meaning.
The picture is the package to be sent out, and the name will not be directly marked on it. If it is too obvious, there will be a corresponding mark.
There are plenty sources there. Time will prove.
So true. I had a girlfriend named Anna. She had the nicest tits I have ever seen. I but you can't compare to her but I'm a fair man. Drop a pic here and I will make an honest comparison.

4. Tits Anna.
Γούστα είναι αυτά....
Different strokes for different folks....aaaaiiight?
She hasn't fully transitioned....yet.. I guess?
Doesn't gave all the..how to say...the whole package..
Please tell me that I nailed it "Annie"..?
one of the oldest manufacturers in China
tenor (27).gif

When you decide to straight up admit that you are are chinaboi reseller instead of fucking with us...shoot us a message.
Photos of your mom's garage would be great too.
You came here to insult the fucking board.
Comply or fuck off.

Hi,Dear Meso.

This is Anna from WtsBulkraw,We are one of the oldest manufacturers of Steroid Raws, SARMS Raw powder, ANTI-ESTROGEN ,Sex enhancements Raws in China.Our supply currently reaches the USA, through Europe, and even Australia without issue. We are a reputable local supplier that has specialized in expanding beyond our borders, but without compromising our quality or service.

Your Attention:
3/delivery:Normally parcels are sent from China by dedicated channel.U.S. warehouses and EU warehouses is close due to the epidemic.

Our products have undergone strict quality inspection and fully ensure the quality and safety. We HPLC and Mass spectrometer every batch of products we purchase. We are more than happy to provide test reports for the current batch of whichever product you are interested in.

Price is our advantage, powder quality is our advantage, and the delivery channel is even more our advantage. As long as you trust us, we must provide the best product quality and service.

I sent an email! I wait for an answer

Hi,Dear Meso.

Your Attention:

yes

,i have get your email and reply ,please check. ;)

Stipl no 3rd party HPLC
Still no third party testing incentive.

Still. being an ignorant bitch who thinks she can avoid following the rules and answering questions

Post up tits... and I'll think about not burning this fucking place down.

Stipl no 3rd party HPLC
Still no third party testing incentive.

Still. being an ignorant bitch who thinks she can avoid following the rules and answering questions

Post up tits... and I'll think about not burning this fucking place down.

What's with these Chinamen posing as women on this fucking forum? Are they trannys trying to sell their junk here to afford the reassignment surgery or do they think we'll be nicer to them?

it's my second time posting in other's thread, yes, I came here with some reasons, but it's not good to speak out in public, I'll go away now.

I know I'm not welcome in meso, sorry.

Ah, fuck it, Buck. That limey cuck fuck @Liska runs around this shit hole sub-forum pretending to be a member, so why not you too?

Teach this tranny Chinathing how to run a business here properly. Tell them how you went wrong and guide this soon to be transgendered goof in the right direction.