WtsBulk Hormones Raws Source

Hi,Dear Meso.

This is Anna from WtsBulkraw,We are one of the oldest manufacturers of Steroid Raws, SARMS Raw powder, ANTI-ESTROGEN ,Sex enhancements Raws in China.Our supply currently reaches the USA, through Europe, and even Australia without issue. We are a reputable local supplier that has specialized in expanding beyond our borders, but without compromising our quality or service.

Your Attention:
1/ Quality: High purity with COA and HPLC report.
2/ Payment:Western union,Money Gram, Bitcoin ,Bank transfer acceptable.
3/delivery:Normally parcels are sent from China by dedicated channel.U.S. warehouses and EU warehouses is close due to the epidemic.

Our products have undergone strict quality inspection and fully ensure the quality and safety. We HPLC and Mass spectrometer every batch of products we purchase. We are more than happy to provide test reports for the current batch of whichever product you are interested in.

Price is our advantage, powder quality is our advantage, and the delivery channel is even more our advantage. As long as you trust us, we must provide the best product quality and service.

Please check the Picture of the stock and package ,HPLC test reports .
Email me for a price list.
Wickr:what is your
Hi,Dear Meso.

This is Anna from WtsBulkraw,We are one of the oldest manufacturers of Steroid Raws, SARMS Raw powder, ANTI-ESTROGEN ,Sex enhancements Raws in China.Our supply currently reaches the USA, through Europe, and even Australia without issue. We are a reputable local supplier that has specialized in expanding beyond our borders, but without compromising our quality or service.

Your Attention:
1/ Quality: High purity with COA and HPLC report.
2/ Payment:Western union,Money Gram, Bitcoin ,Bank transfer acceptable.
3/delivery:Normally parcels are sent from China by dedicated channel.U.S. warehouses and EU warehouses is close due to the epidemic.

Our products have undergone strict quality inspection and fully ensure the quality and safety. We HPLC and Mass spectrometer every batch of products we purchase. We are more than happy to provide test reports for the current batch of whichever product you are interested in.

Price is our advantage, powder quality is our advantage, and the delivery channel is even more our advantage. As long as you trust us, we must provide the best product quality and service.

Please check the Picture of the stock and package ,HPLC test reports .
Email me for a price list.
Wickr:Annawatts
Email address?

For some reason, that mailbox can no longer be used.
So I asked the administrator to delete it for me.

This is new contact: ;)

Wickr: Annawatts

Dear Meso member
So sorry ,for some reason, my protonmail was can no longer be used.:confused:

We have the DE and DP and Winstrol stock now,if you interested.

Please contact by wickr or PM me.

Dear Meso

Please dont email to my protonmail account anymore.
I have been receiving reminders that there are emails coming in these days, but the protonmail mailbox has been reported to be disabled.so i cant reply the email.

If you need a price list or HPLC report details, please contact me wickr or the tutanota email.

Email: Annawatts999 at tutanota dot com

Thank you very much for your trust.

@Liska Did you end up getting/sending any samples? I might place an order if they had a high purity result.

Better yet, has anyone got anything from this source?

@Liska Did you end up getting/sending any samples? I might place an order if they had a high purity result.

Better yet, has anyone got anything from this source?
They're in town since yesterday so I should be able to pick them up today or tomorrow!

Just ordered a kg of test e it took 3 weeks to get here. I havnt had it tested but the product looks good and smells really strong. I will be posting blood work that we may know more or less the potency. I never had to contact Anna for any issues because she kept me updated and informed 100% of the way. Great customer service. I’m very pleased with her.

Just ordered a kg of test e it took 3 weeks to get here. I havnt had it tested but the product looks good and smells really strong. I will be posting blood work that we may know more or less the potency. I never had to contact Anna for any issues because she kept me updated and informed 100% of the way. Great customer service. I’m very pleased with her.
Thanks so much for your support and feedback. :D

Email: Annawatts999 at tutanota dot com

I got a small test order from them. Communication was great and total time from when I was given tracking was 10 days. That's to the US so I don't know why panda or DO take upwards of 2 months because these were here within 2 weeks. I am debating sending off samples.

@AnnaWatts do you reimburse testing credit with store credit for cost of testing plus shipping?