WtsBulk Hormones Raws Source

Which part of the world did you make these orders?
Dear, like I said last time, if your detination is in Europe,
The parlce will send to your country after finished the custom clear by agent in German,you dont need make declaration of goods to customs.only need wait parcel at your home.its very safty.;)

We can show you some tracking for refer too,If interested please Feel free contact me by wickr or email:

Email: Annawatts999 at tutanota dot com
Wickr: Annawatts

Anna!!!!!! It’s me you know who I an thought I owed it to you to leave a good review you’ve been so faithful from the beginning, wanted to thank you for your customer service always being there on the other end never missing a beat. Looking forward to trying the new batch of primo one of my absolute favorites. Keep up the good work your an allstar!!!

Anna!!!!!! It’s me you know who I an thought I owed it to you to leave a good review you’ve been so faithful from the beginning, wanted to thank you for your customer service always being there on the other end never missing a beat. Looking forward to trying the new batch of primo one of my absolute favorites. Keep up the good work your an allstar!!!
Of course i know you:D.It's a real pleasure to work with you.Thanks so much for support and praise. I will definitely do better and provide better services in future.;)

Please contact by wickr or the TUTANOTA email.

Of course i know you:D.It's a real pleasure to work with you.Thanks so much for support and praise. I will definitely do better and provide better services in future.;)

Please contact by wickr or the TUTANOTA email.

You have another thread what is it and do you or any reshipping or domestic shipping

Anyone from Europe that ordered? Is the package actually send from inside Europe?

As far as I understood they offer like a reship service and it's send from Germany and you don't have customs or anything

Anyone from Europe that ordered? Is the package actually send from inside Europe?

As far as I understood they offer like a reship service and it's send from Germany and you don't have customs or anything
Yes,Sir

The EU parcels send by EU Line, ship to Germany first,after finished custom clean in German,then ship to your country.there is no custom clean issue in your country.;)

Hey,Guys

Sorry I haven't been online for a long time, I've been in hospital for a while due to ill health and now fully back to work.

Still 12 hours online for you.;)

Being a constantly curious cat, I'm getting some samples sent for taste testing via Jano that I'll post here, so that will provide some data (ofc a source is only as good as their last batch etc.).
If there aren't any lies in the opening post I already know what the results will be (and so does Anna).

Also this but with Jano labtests please:
View attachment 148336

They're in town since yesterday so I should be able to pick them up today or tomorrow!

@Liska

Bumping the Ark a bit here, but can you update us on what the results were? Couldn’t see anything marked as being from these guys in your test results thread.

Cheers

If you’re looking for a reliable source with good communication, great pricing and quality product give Anna with WTS Bulk a try. Placed an order earlier this year. She responded to all of my questions and concerns right away and I received my order in less than 3 weeks from the day I placed my order. Discrete packaging arrived with no issues at all. The product itself was good quality. Ive been running gear for 15 years and I can say without a doubt that the product was legit. Will definitely be placing many orders in the future.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 71
If you’re looking for a reliable source with good communication, great pricing and quality product give Anna with WTS Bulk a try. Placed an order earlier this year. She responded to all of my questions and concerns right away and I received my order in less than 3 weeks from the day I placed my order. Discrete packaging arrived with no issues at all. The product itself was good quality. Ive been running gear for 15 years and I can say without a doubt that the product was legit. Will definitely be placing many orders in the future.
Thank you very much for your trust and feedback.

Although I have very little online time on this forum, my Tutanota email and wickr are all online services for 12 hours.(except bedtime)

Continue to provide excellent service and high-quality products for my customers.:D

Dear Meso Guys,

Christmas is coming, is there is order demand?
You can receive the package first after the New year holiday.
Add:There are surprises this month's order!!!;)

Dear Meso Guys.

We still have a small amount of anavar, Please contact me if need urgent.