Wuhan Wansheng Biotechnology Co., Ltd. (USA, International)

I messaged him yesterday to get a price list. He replied back to me asking if i can send him my suppliers list fiirst so he can see the prices.
I found it to be a strange request. Havent send him anything.

will see if he posts their pricing on here.
A lottttt of the new sources have been doing this. I basically tell them I’m not playing that game. Send your prices or fuck off.

@Wansheng Biotechnology here is what most people are paying on bodybuilding boards and discord groups. Your pricing is substantially higher

View: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1lKDX_COzcAvfA2erzS58p26mx8m1azUHML9aH7S6fk0/htmlview#gid=145910084

A lottttt of the new sources have been doing this. I basically tell them I’m not playing that game. Send your prices or fuck off.
What amazes me is how are you going to post your “Company” here and not know your competitors pricing already? Get your shit together @Wansheng Biotechnology come back with a different name and try again

Interesting how all your stuff, especially peptides and oils, tested almost identically as another vendor's products. Why would I buy it from you if I can get it cheaper from the original source lol. This not your lab either mate, who are you trying to fool?

Fuk this. Sell your shit elsewhere. Also gmail address is like asking for problems.
So you see that also? Primo 200 tested almost the same as QSC GB primo.

You’re selling tablets and peptides, but you don’t show photos of the tablet press machine or the lyophilizer.

You don’t provide any pictures from inside the factory that prove it belongs to you. Then you expect people to believe it’s your production fabric.

Lemme google some pfizer,lilly fabric photos share and pretend like it's mine if people belive that easy. Niceee

Sponsors

Latest posts