www.BrotherhoodofPain.is

I simply can't believe my fuckin eyes! An extortionist posting with unmitigated pride in his chosen profession.... fuckin blackmail! Who else feels their skin crawling when you read bluecunts creepy ass claims of grandeur? I can't stomach this shit...I'm gonna go talk to the old man with "free icecream and puppies" painted on his van that hangs out in the Kindercare parking lot. His English is better and at least he knows his a POS fuckstick that should have been aborted! XOXO...

@MindlessWork.

Couldn't resist the low hanging fruit

Got a question for ya blue don't you half to go by the laws of where a site is registered to. This doesn't seem like a very complicated scam as you make it out to be. Hell I just googled how to shut down a site. I'm mean I'm no wizard and don't completely understand all the wording. I'm a little slow he'll I peck type still. But Google fuck it's like magic wasn't hard to look up.

Bro you are clearly nothing more than a loser in his moms basement trying to create some sense of purpose in life or try to be somehow respected. Let’s be clear here, nobody respects you or thinks your cool. You should go cut your wrists. You probably should’ve done it years ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blue Is a fountain of misplaced rage. Name your cliche; Mother held him too much or not enough, last picked at kickball, late night sneaky uncle, whatever. Now he’s so angry that moments of levity actually cause him pain; give him headaches. Happiness, for that gentleman, hurts.

Name the movie and I’ll pm you a code for 15% off my scentsy products this week only

This guy @Bluerun is such a cock sucking faggot.. why do we even allow him to have a conversation here. Everytime he writes something, it should be quoted then responded with a "fuck off".

I see BLaK32 is harassing you fellas. He's more of a ripper than hacker and not good at that. He also is Janoshik previously JuicePal.

What he is doing is called "hackingcash"

He's not a real hacker at all just a thief.

Last edited:
I want to donate money to an escrow account to see who can expose who first. Who is the better hacker, MD or Blue. If you can produce a name, address and picture you win.

@janoshik can't even fake lab results without being caught. I dont think he is mentally capable to pull any scam other than his "testing".
You'd be surprised with his manipulating skills but he will be gone soon. He had a good run but eventually he is gunna fuck over the wrong person. Who knows maybe a scammer will report him you never know.

You'd be surprised with his manipulating skills but he will be gone soon. He had a good run but eventually he is gunna fuck over the wrong person. Who knows maybe a scammer will report him you never know.
Edit. Maybe s scammer will report him.

Last year I reported on of Janoshik's guy who received samples for him. Don't really know what happened later because I realized it was a dead end. I think he is from Poland.