www.BrotherhoodofPain.is

@Masterofron

This board is "paid” source board.
Just look at the right column.
You will find "Sponsored Links"

Please correct me if I am wrong but didn't these drug dealers pay for the banner on Meso-Rx aka thinksteroids.com

I am not trying to judge. Just saying how it is.

@Masterofron

Please correct me if I am wrong but didn't these drug dealers pay for the banner on Meso-Rx aka thinksteroids.com

Incorrect. Those banners offset the costs to keep the site online. Those sources don't get special treatment. In fact, one of them got their asses handed to them and doesn't post here anymore.

There is no Fake DWBO because there is no DWBO .
Scammed the scammer .
Only someone that thinks they know everything has something to learn .

@DW BO you are right!!!

There is no DWBO
There is no brotherhoodofpain.com

There is fake site brotherhoodofpain.is
There is fake site brotherhoodofpain.ws

I can tell that DWBO isn't posting by the wording of
how the person is talking etc....It's someone with info but not the real DWBO.

@Masterofron

We were talking about SST, steroidsourcetalk, not meso. My point is valid for them, and @MisterSuperGod clarified why the banners exist on meso (but in our original discussion meso was irrelevant).

Continue please

@DW BO
Are you retarded?

Everyone knows that I report sponsors and forums. I admitted it many times. I also set up emails and pretend to be someone else. I admitted to it too.

However I did not sent email to helpdesk@samoa.ws

helpdesk@samoa.ws is not an authority to send abuse report to. I know that you are a computer illiterate but now you talk out of any sense.

Whoever you are you must be high all the time you sit at the keyboard.

thebestcheddar@protonmail.com is newbie. He has a long road ahead.

You accept money for making threats from behind your computer like a spineless bitch.

i wouldn't expect you to understand how a mutually agreed upon economic relationship works.
Bluerun doesn’t make money for shit.

This guy is simply a manifestation of being a guy with a small dick, who is a virgin, was bullied as a child and was always picked last in kickball.

I simply can't believe my fuckin eyes! An extortionist posting with unmitigated pride in his chosen profession.... fuckin blackmail! Who else feels their skin crawling when you read bluecunts creepy ass claims of grandeur? I can't stomach this shit...I'm gonna go talk to the old man with "free icecream and puppies" painted on his van that hangs out in the Kindercare parking lot. His English is better and at least he knows his a POS fuckstick that should have been aborted! XOXO...